CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Little Things That Annoy You (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6312)

Steve 04-14-2004 03:18 PM

Little Things That Annoy You

Post the little (or big if you want) things in life that annoy you. I'll start...

That new Reynolds Plastic Wrap thing with the "easy cut" zipper thingamajig. That "easy cut" thing is BULL$#17. Sometimes it doesnt work right, other times the plastic wrap will bunch up inside the box and it doesn't come out right.. BLAH!

Trees of Wisdom 04-14-2004 03:35 PM

The smacking sound people make when they eat.

GoodGodGirl23 04-14-2004 04:07 PM

When you are chatting with a guy on the net, and you ask them questions, and they don't answer you.. rude... :rolleyes:

The Lithium 04-14-2004 04:11 PM

When a Creed fan say that he/she won't buy Stapp's solo because Mark isn't involded or when somebody say they won't buy the new bands album because Stapp isn't involded. That really pisses me off!! Are you Creed fans, or what?

JulieCitySlicker 04-14-2004 04:44 PM

Hmm!
Where do I start :eek:
!. My brothers stupid loud annoying bird that never shuts up :mad:
2. when someone comes in and trashes the house, after you've spent all day cleaning it!
3. Fake friends
4. Stop lights
5. loud neighbors
6. Long lines at the store/restaurants
7. cigarrette smoke
8. When I get hit on by nasty ass guys and after saying your not interested, asking you for your phone number
I could go on and on!

Dogstar 04-14-2004 05:56 PM

LOL, Steve!!! Hmmm...
Little things...
When people at the grocery store ram their carriage into me in the checkout line. As if the clerk is going to move any faster by these people rammin' into my back end! Annoys the crap out of me. They just show a complete lack of patience.

TeriB19 04-14-2004 06:31 PM

People who belch or fart and not say excuse me. Totally gross.

Dogstar 04-14-2004 06:36 PM

Drivers who toot their horns when I let someone pull out onto a road. I mean, sheesh, ya get blasted for trying to be nice...

luvscott4ever 04-14-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
People who belch or fart and not say excuse me. Totally gross.

LMFA!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

:fart: Pardon Me!!! lolololol!!!!!

GoodGodGirl23 04-14-2004 07:03 PM

Ignorant people :eek:

PaulMcCoygirl 04-14-2004 07:12 PM

These are the thing that annoy me:
1. tailgaters
2. people who think they are better than someonle else
3. guys that are jerks
4. printers that run out of ink when you have a very important paper due the next day
5. rap and country music
6. people whose lives revolve around material things
7. drivers that still turn even though you have the right of way
8. guys with trucks that have tires big enough to fit on a tractor (it's just stupid)
9. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara and Avril Lavigne.........uhhhhhhh! :P The most annoying people ever!

RMadd 04-14-2004 07:21 PM

1 Cubs fans
2 people who can't drive worth a shit (that's primarily old people and crazy, overprotective mothers),
3 stupid guests (customers) at work,
4 goth people who are "indivualistic" yet dress exactly like each other and do everything the same,
5 reverse discrimination (as well as regular discrimination),
6 goody 2 shoes in school
7 morons
8 people who bitch about our government but then don't take part in it's election process when the time comes to change what they want
9 homosexuality (not necessarily homosexuals... I know a few, and they're nice and all.... sorry if i've opened up a can of worms here.... i'm sure there's people who are annoyed by "homophobes" such as myself, but to each his own, eh?)
10 Canadians.... j/k.... Canada's a nice place to visit

RMadd 04-14-2004 07:23 PM

11 people who drive pimped out ricers... why do you want a gerbil wheel running your little weiner-ass engine? American Muscle all the way (on a side note, i'm also miffed by people who drive purple trucks w/ flame decal jobs... seems a little odd, since trucks are supposed to be, you know, a manly kind of vehicle)

JulieCitySlicker 04-14-2004 07:51 PM

Oh I thought of a couple more:)

People that let their kids run a muck in stores and giving them what they want when their kids throw fits!

People that honk their horns at you if you don't just peel out at a stop light the second it turns green

Oh and salesmen/telemarketers!

Steve 04-14-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
People that let their kids run a muck in stores and giving them what they want when their kids throw fits!

That reminds me of one... I hope no one here does this, but I hate when people bring their kids to restaurants that aren't Chucky Cheese and let them scream, yell, and cry during the entire meal. How can other people enjoy their meals when your kids are screaming and making a ruckus in the middle of the restaurant?!?!

Oh, and I hate when John Kerry calls my home phone two days before a general election and tells me he wants me to vote for him.