CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   TONIGHTS Creed concert at PSU = WORST EVER!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=573)

creedman 11-20-2002 12:17 AM

TONIGHTS Creed concert at PSU = WORST EVER!!

Tonights show at Penn St was the worst show they have ever done from what I hear! The guitar hept cutting out amps messed up, Scotts mic kept messing up. They had to keep taking like 15 min breaks during the set, Stapp kept cussing, and kicked over a speaker,then threw his mic. Mark was pissed to because his guitar sounded horrible and the fans were sitting the whole show no cheering. They did NO encore either! Mabe they will get a fan appreaction show or they will never go there again!! What a tour huh!!:(

DangerousDan85 11-20-2002 12:23 AM

sounds bad. It would be funny to see Stapp kick a speaker though.

velocityidp 11-20-2002 01:15 AM

Talked to a friend that went. The power even went out at one point for 30 mins, and the stadium was only about half full.

I think Creed should definately do a appreciation concert there soon.... very soon.

faceless kiwi 11-20-2002 01:35 AM

Shit, sounds terrible.

souldancer 11-20-2002 01:43 AM

:confused: Oh no! Need to hear more, and wishing today was April 1.

JenRN 11-20-2002 09:08 AM

Feel bad for the band!!! They have had a hell of a time with sound and equipment at some of their shows!!!!!! Yeah Stapp has quite the temper, but hey wouldn't you if you were in his shoes???? Can you imagine getting in front of that many people and having your equipment not up to par? They are the biggest rock band around now, hey I'd be pissed too!!!!! I am sure they will have a fan appreciation show or something, they are cool guys and they are "perfectionists" and I am sure it really upsets them that this happened!!!!!!! :mad:

franrn 11-20-2002 02:15 PM

bad show

That's right JenRn, the band has had hard times on this tour. I can't believe that only Half the stadium was full . I wish I was there,problems and all. They will do another show for them,you'll see.

hotforscott 11-20-2002 02:43 PM

I cannot imagine a bad show. I have seen them twice and am planning on Going to Chicago as well as my Christmas present from my husband. I think that if the power went out it was a venue problem and probably messed up their equipment. I doubt it was their fault or they wouldn't have been so upset, ya know? They are awesome and I am sure they will make up for it. I know they have awesome shows and wouldn't pass up any chance to see them.

Dogstar 11-20-2002 02:58 PM

I was there and the show STILL kicked a**. Wouldn't have missed it for anything. I'll admit I don't think I'll ever go to any more concerts at the Bryce Jordan Center. Terrible method for getting people to the pit and only one entrance to the floor. A crappy venue all around, right on down to the security people. They were unfriendly and barely would talk to us. I hope Creed pick a better spot in State College, if there is one. Maybe an outdoor show at the football stadium! Now THAT would rock.

souldancer 11-20-2002 03:26 PM

Outdoor concert with a full moon at Summer Solstice!

Dogstar 11-20-2002 03:45 PM

Afreakinmen!

Aimee 11-21-2002 08:43 PM

Heard he was yelling at everyone and telling the crowd to get off their effing arses but he used the other words.

Dogstar 11-21-2002 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aimee
Heard he was yelling at everyone and telling the crowd to get off their effing arses but he used the other words.

Yes, he did. I posted a *recap* in this forum. It was one of the more memorable shows I have been to.

Read JDM 11-21-2002 10:46 PM

There's really no excuse for some of the technical difficulties mentioned above. Not with a band of Creed's magnitude.

PaulMcCoygirl 11-21-2002 10:55 PM

Man that must have sucked!! I would have been pist if I was Scott or Mark and what's up with the people there why were they sitting? It was a Creed show wasn't it? I mean if all that stuff happened at the concert I went to I would have still stood up and screamed. I'm sure they will do a fan appreciation concert or something. :)