CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Pirates of the Carribean! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3747)

hotforscott 07-13-2003 05:41 PM

Pirates of the Carribean!

I went and saw this movie last night and it was REALLY good. I didn't know if I would like it, but I did.
Johnny Depp was the perfect person to play in it and even though it was a little longer then I had hoped, it was really good. It went for over 2 hours.

Just to let you know. ;)

Higher_Desire 07-13-2003 07:09 PM

The main ship in Pirates of the Caribbean is actually the Lady Washington. She docks in Aberdeen, which is about a 10-15 minute drive from my house. My dad's boss is on the board of directors of the ship and he invited my parents (as well as the rest of his office) to take a short ride on it, and they talked about their role in the movie a bit. The actual crew of the Lady Washington was used when the cameras were figuring out where they wanted to shoot from. Kinda neat.

I plan on seeing the movie this summer. Possibly Tuesday!

H-D

hotforscott 07-13-2003 07:15 PM

Well that is pretty cool. It's a good movie. I hope you enjoy it.

Dogstar 07-13-2003 07:56 PM

Wow, H-D, very cool.
Carrie, thanks for the review. I'm probably will see it, as I LOVE Johnny Depp. Plus, Orlando (mmmm) Bloom is in it :D.

hotforscott 07-13-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Wow, H-D, very cool.  
Carrie, thanks for the review. I'm probably will see it, as I LOVE Johnny Depp. Plus, Orlando (mmmm) Bloom is in it :D.

I know what you mean. :D

Johnny Depp still looked hot even though he was a scraggly pirate.

Dan will probably want to see it as well, because the woman who plays Elizabeth holds a strong resemblance to Natalie Portman.

marlsy 07-13-2003 08:47 PM

I saw it yesterday, I loved it!!! It was good!!! Johnny depp was yummy in it!!! Even as a dirty pirate!!! He is funny in it too!!

Sheila63 07-13-2003 08:51 PM

Thanks for the reviews on the movie, everybody. I never liked Johnny Depp until I saw him in Chocolat but it sounds like I'll have to check the movie out.

hotforscott 07-13-2003 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
I saw it yesterday, I loved it!!!  It was good!!!  Johnny depp was yummy in it!!!  Even as a dirty pirate!!!  He is funny in it too!!

I know, he did crack me up through the whole thing. Just his expressions made me laugh.

Higher_Desire 07-13-2003 10:50 PM

Johnny Depp was in What's Eating Gilbert Grape. :P :lol:

"Say, 'Where's Arney!" Say it! Say it, Gilbert!"
"I wanna climb the water tower, Gilbert!"
"The big boy's gonna wash himself."
"Say, 'Where's Arney!"

Anyway, I'll probably be seeing it on Tuesday.

H-D

theseeker018 07-14-2003 12:29 AM

yea, i saw it wednesday afternoon, and i throughly enjoyed it. yes, johnny depp did a great job and he was funny, and YES that chick was too hot! indeed, what's eating gilbert grape was a darn funny movie!

PaulMcCoygirl 07-14-2003 03:50 AM

I liked that movie. I went to go see it with my frined on Friday. Well worth the $6.25! :)

GoodGodGirl23 07-14-2003 11:06 AM

Scrumptious Johnny Depp!!!:)

DangerousDan85 07-14-2003 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Dan will probably want to see it as well, because the woman who plays Elizabeth holds a strong resemblance to Natalie Portman.

yeah the girl you're talking about played the Queen Amidala decoy in Episode I

she's really hot and only 18 :P

benkenobi 07-14-2003 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by theseeker018
yea, i saw it wednesday afternoon, and i throughly enjoyed it. yes, johnny depp did a great job and he was funny, and YES that chick was too hot! indeed, what's eating gilbert grape was a darn funny movie!

Pretty good movie, and Yes she is very hot!!! :cool:

JulieCitySlicker 07-14-2003 06:56 PM

Oh! I want to see this one:dancing: