CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I miss Allison!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2665)

JenRN 04-11-2003 10:02 PM

I miss Allison!!!!

I always wonder how she is or what is new with her! I hope she is well and enjoying life!:angel:

JulieCitySlicker 04-11-2003 11:11 PM

I'm not sure if I have met her yet Jen:confused: ;)

Siana 04-12-2003 08:16 AM

i miss her too...it's been a long time since we talked here

JenRN 04-12-2003 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I'm not sure if I have met her yet Jen:confused: ;)

No you have not, she was on here back in the fall. She is real nice lives in North Carolina. I met her at the show I went to in Richmond!:D

hotforscott 04-12-2003 04:39 PM

I know she hasn't been on either. There are a lot of people missing. It's sad.

Siana 04-12-2003 05:47 PM

yes,it's not like b4

TeriB19 04-12-2003 09:34 PM

No, it's not like it was. Allison was a sweetie, I miss her too.

Bridge of Clay 04-12-2003 10:14 PM

Yep, Allison was promoted, so she got really busy with the new job... I see her sister sometimes on MSN... she´s busy but she´s fine... :) I miss her too

Siana 04-13-2003 11:24 AM

that's great!i'm happy 4 Allison!

Dogstar 04-13-2003 12:05 PM

That's good to hear, Marcos. I miss her too, but I wish her well.

allison 04-15-2003 04:00 PM

Hey everyone! Teri sent me an email to check in with me and to tell me about this thread on the BB. I went and visited it and it made me feel so good to see your posts and to know you had thought of me. I think about all of you too. Obviously I have fallen out of my old habits of obsessive posting but I was telling Teri over email that I want to try to get on the BB at least semi-regularly. Even if it¡¦s only once a week or so.

Yes, I have been very busy with the new job. I like it most of the time but some times I can¡¦t stand it (when it¡¦s stressful). Don¡¦t like stress, but who does, right? Anyway, something great happened to me about 6 weeks ago. I found a new sport and fell in love with it „³ skydiving. (I had to find something to obsess about since Creed is no longer touring, right?) I intended to just go out one time and experience it b/c it was always something I thought about doing but as soon as I got down to the ground that first time, I knew I was hooked. It sounds cheesy, but it¡¦s changed my life. I have jumped 38 times the past 6 weeks and I now have my license.

So anyway, that¡¦s what¡¦s new with me. Like I said, I will be back soon. I hope all my friends here are healthy and happy. Hello to all the newcomers too!

JenRN 04-15-2003 04:09 PM

Allison!!!!!
So glad to hear from you! Sounds like things are going well for you that is great!!! Sky diving hugh, that is cool, I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!!!!!:D :D Nice to hear from you hope you come by once in awhile we miss you!;)

Bridge of Clay 04-15-2003 04:11 PM

great to hear you, allison!

allison 04-16-2003 11:35 AM

Thanks you guys. Hey Jen, if you ever decide to go skydiving, let me know. I would encourage anyone to do it. It is a life-changing experience even if you just do it one time. It's incredible!

JenRN 04-16-2003 12:13 PM

I would do it in a heartbeat Allison!!!!:D

Siana 04-16-2003 05:10 PM

hey Allison!!!I'm so happy to see you!!!:)

TeriB19 04-16-2003 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I would do it in a heartbeat Allison!!!!:D

Me too, Jen, for some reason it's something I've always wanted to try to do. I think it's nuts jumping out of a plane but I can imagine the rush is amazing.

Dogstar 04-19-2003 03:30 AM

Allison!!! WOW!!! 38 times???!??! That's fricken AWESOME! Man, thanks for checking in. It was great to see you here and I hope you can come back when you are able. We did indeed miss you! I'm glad you are doing well with your job and all. I'm just curious, this might sound like a weird question, but how much does it cost to skydive? If you've gone 38 times, it must be reasonable, no? :D. Just wondering, LOL!