CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   News: Dead man in morgue found breathing (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8531)

Higher_Desire 01-27-2005 03:29 PM

News: Dead man in morgue found breathing

N.C. emergency medical team suspended after screw-up
The Associated Press

RALEIGH, N.C. - A medical examiner studying a body in a morgue was startled when the man took a shallow breath.

Emergency medical technicians had declared 29-year-old Larry D. Green dead almost two hours earlier, after he was hit by a car.

Medical examiner J.B. Perdue was called to the accident scene Monday but did not examine Green then. Later, he was documenting Green’s injuries when he noticed the man was breathing.

"I had to look twice myself just to make sure it was there, that's how subtle it was," Perdue said.

Green, 29, was taken to Duke University Medical Center in Durham, where he was in critical condition Wednesday.

Several members of the Franklin County emergency medical service have been suspended pending an investigation, said Darnell Batton, the county attorney.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011 01-27-2005 04:31 PM

no way! where do find all this from?

fluttergirl 01-27-2005 07:10 PM

dude, i heard about that!
thats scary...

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2005 07:12 PM

Dang! Could you imagine the look on the doctors face,after seeing that :) I'll bet you craped a brick!

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2005 07:30 PM

Now that the topic of news has come up,have you heard this yet :wtf:

GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) - A suicidal man who allegedly parked his SUV in the path of a commuter train and triggered a horrific wreck that killed 11 people was charged with murder and could face the death penalty, authorities said Thursday. The criminal case moved forward against Juan Manuel Alvarez as police and forensics experts worked to gather evidence from the crime scene and coroner's investigators searched the tangled wreckage for any remaining body parts.

What a friggen genius :mad: :rolleyes:

CollectiveSoul 01-27-2005 07:47 PM

i heard the same thing but i was told it was girl.

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2005 07:53 PM

Hey Jon,how are ya :)

Torn Daredevil 01-27-2005 08:22 PM

I heard that yesterday... weird...

Bridge of Clay 01-27-2005 09:50 PM

imagine the family... "hey... it turns out that... hmmm... he was not dead, he's alive"

Higher_Desire 01-27-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) - A suicidal man who allegedly parked his SUV in the path of a commuter train and triggered a horrific wreck that killed 11 people was charged with murder and could face the death penalty, authorities said Thursday. The criminal case moved forward against Juan Manuel Alvarez as police and forensics experts worked to gather evidence from the crime scene and coroner's investigators searched the tangled wreckage for any remaining body parts.

Holy frick. What a freak.

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 01-28-2005 02:50 AM

Quote:

I heard about that.....this genius could't manage to top him self successfully and he became a murderer.

JulieCitySlicker 01-28-2005 07:05 PM

Ya,hopefully that guy uses a gun the next time he tries to off himself :rolleyes: ;)

aussiecreeder 01-28-2005 07:14 PM

Quote:

Ya,hopefully that guy uses a gun the next time he tries to off himself :rolleyes: ;)

well he won't get a chance cause he'll be spending the next couple of decades in a padded cell i would guess. does this genius get a darwin award for this?

JulieCitySlicker 01-28-2005 07:17 PM

Nope,he gets the "I'm a dumbass award" Ha haha!

HigherGirl 01-28-2005 07:34 PM

Quote:

Yah, But knowing him, he would miss himself and hit someone else!! :rolleyes: