CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New Album by PearlJam maybe? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5276)

jango 01-10-2004 12:00 AM

Good luck.

:)

Dogstar 01-10-2004 12:09 AM

Muwhahahahahaha, the master has spoken ;).

hayley 01-10-2004 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hide, jango's been on the board in its various stages since the beginning. We often say he has a master's in Pearl Jam :D. He is the original PJ expert here :D.

Wow, I didn't know that! Awesome. When Jango used to post alot more I didn't even know he liked Pearl Jam...I guess because that was when I wasn't a Pearl Jam fan. :D

Dogstar 01-10-2004 02:43 AM

Hayley, as Teri likes to say, jango has a master's degree in Pearl Jam. :D

hide 01-10-2004 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hayley, as Teri likes to say, jango has a master's degree in Pearl Jam. :D

so Jango please tell me what your Synergy username is I don't recongise you from there. By the way i'm A Surprise Left who loves to cause trouble by raising Creed at every possible opporunity! LOL

jango 01-11-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
so Jango please tell me what your Synergy username is I don't recongise you from there. By the way i'm A Surprise Left who loves to cause trouble by raising Creed at every possible opporunity! LOL

Haven't ever actually registered... surprising as it may seem. Might have to go do it, though.

hide 01-11-2004 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
Haven't ever actually registered... surprising as it may seem. Might have to go do it, though.

what the PJ expert hasen't registered? Looks like you are ineligible for your crown! LOL Be warned buddy that unless you like to stick up for Creed constantly (like i do) you should probably lay low.

jango 01-11-2004 10:16 PM

You're new here, aren't you...

Dogstar 01-11-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

:D

hide 01-11-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

well not really....

jango 01-11-2004 10:31 PM

No, really.

hide 01-11-2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

No, really.

no really i've been here for quite some time! LOL

what's your point? come on dude its time to join and fight the good fight with me! LOL Seriously its a great board, just about everyone gets along and are quite tolerant of others. Kat and Sea the two Mods actually got to see Big Fish with the boys.

hide 01-11-2004 10:59 PM

Hey Jango love the Green Disease lyrics there but do you think the stowaway with his throat is our very own Scott Stapp?

jango 01-12-2004 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
no really i've been here for quite some time! LOL

what's your point? come on dude its time to join and fight the good fight with me! LOL Seriously its a great board, just about everyone gets along and are quite tolerant of others. Kat and Sea the two Mods actually got to see Big Fish with the boys.

Here's the story...

I come here and trash Creed, then admit to moderately liking them, and now I could care less either way, but I still check in to chat... I have no allegiances to Creed and I don't think Ed would devote an entire lyric to Stapp.

hide 01-13-2004 02:53 AM

oh LOL!

i think i remember that now but I probably didn't pay much attention to you. So you were a troll but somehow you a fan of some description. Are you one of the many who liked perhaps even loved MOP but hated everything since? Isn't it a little strange to spend time on a board of a band you don't even like. When can I expect you at Synergy?

So could that line be more generic perhaps more then one person? I think that someone such as Stapp or Lewis is the obvious canditate but i'm sure i'm misinterpreting it.