CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed in this month's MetalEdge!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1480)

spiritdancer 01-23-2003 04:59 PM

Creed in this month's MetalEdge!!!

Paul Gargono goes to say:

"There's not a single rock band that elicits the response one gets when they mention the name CREED! For some, they're a life force- more than just a favorite band, as their music offers inspiration, medication,jubalation and fascination. For others, they represent everything that's wrong with the music industry."

He goes on to say how many records they've sold and the next single to be #1.

Then he goes on to say

" And on the recieving end of more criticism than any other band in modern music, but write it off as jealousy, as there's no arguing with the level of success that they've attained. On a world where theres little middle ground between the bubble gum tastes of boy bands and the incendiary metal of Korn and Slipnot, Creed have cultivated that middle ground into a modern ROCK IMPIRE. They create new fans with every passing single, convert more new fans with each passing tour date, and maintain each and every fan by maintaining a level of workmanship,quality and consistancy that never wanes. It may be to soon to dub them band of the decade, but it's only and eventuality. For now, band of the year will do just fine"

Rock the F*uck on Paul! you are the man!

I've had the pleasure to meet Paul when Beautiful Creatures played here in town. And he defaintly speaks his mind!

:bounce:

StappsRedHead 01-23-2003 05:26 PM

:chic: :chic: :chic: :chic: :chic: :chic: :chic:

DangerousDan85 01-23-2003 05:30 PM

that's cool

Bridge of Clay 01-23-2003 06:35 PM

great!

Dogstar 01-23-2003 06:54 PM

Beauty! Nice to see someone paint the picture as it is for a change!

hotforscott 01-23-2003 07:03 PM

Rock on. I love those positive messages. Is that a magazine it was in?

njcreedite 01-23-2003 07:35 PM

that's an old article....it was in a mag. a month or two ago...can't remember which mag, but the same article was posted on bandrags last dec.
Still, nice to hear kind words, even if repeated.
Linda

TeriB19 01-23-2003 09:16 PM

Very true, always good to read something POSITIVE about Creed in the media.

creedchick02 01-23-2003 09:57 PM

one thing about metaledge that i don't like is, one month they write a positve article about creed, then the next month they slam them, i don't care how many writers you have just stay consistant, and besides the fact that creed is not metal sometimes i think they mention them in there just to sell more mags...and we all know that works because i buy whatever CREED is in, :eek:

Dogstar 01-23-2003 10:28 PM

Yeah, I find it odd they would even get a mention in a metal mag. You're probably right on them trying to sell more mags because Creed's fan base is so big.

PaulMcCoygirl 01-24-2003 01:06 AM

that's awesomE!!!

faceless kiwi 01-28-2003 01:23 AM

Totally awesome, brilliantly put.

hotforscott 02-01-2003 03:41 AM

I looked at the one on the shelf at work and they aren't anywhere in that one. I guess it was from a few months back, or it could be that a newer one had already come out, like Feb. or Mar. so the Jan. is off the shelf already. It would have been cool to have the article, but Oh well.

SJack5802 02-01-2003 04:05 PM

Thats cool that Creed got some positive feedback in that article.

hotforscott 02-01-2003 05:44 PM

It sure is, I like when they get recognition for all that they do!