CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp Acting? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6531)

lpshinoda11 05-08-2004 12:44 AM

Scott Stapp Acting?

I'm currently watching 30 Days Till I'm Famous and I haven't seen Scott talk yet, but I'm hoping he's not a bad actor, what else has he been in and describe it and tell me if you thought he was good.

RMadd 05-08-2004 03:28 AM

that's on already? hmmm.... wasn't aware of it.... what's the plot behind the show? someone getting famous in a month, give or take a day or 2?

lpshinoda11 05-08-2004 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
that's on already? hmmm.... wasn't aware of it.... what's the plot behind the show? someone getting famous in a month, give or take a day or 2?

It's about a girl who works as a maid or something like that and she meets this record producer and he gives her a fake accent and a fake name and she has to get good enough to perform at a music showcase in 30 days and the movie shows whats happens in those 30 days.

Scott plays sort of a record executive I guess, he barely talked in the movie.

LorSxy 05-08-2004 04:05 AM

I think the movie was not that good.I also think you could not tell if Scott could act or not he did not say much.Plus there was plenty of bad acting in it by the other actors.I hope this is not the last of him we see acting but,I hope he finds better movies to do and better actors to work with.

lpshinoda11 05-08-2004 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LorSxy
I think the movie was not that good.I also think you could not tell if Scott could act or not he did not say much.Plus there was plenty of bad acting in it by the other actors.I hope this is not the last of him we see acting but,I hope he finds better movies to do and better actors to work with.

Oops correction, Scott plays a publicist....I think he should be in the sequel to Pulp Fiction called the Vega Brothers because he's got hair like John Travola in that movie and maybe he could be his brother or something, it would be a Quentin Tarantino movie and being how there is alot of cussing by the actors in his movies I don't know if Scott would like to do that but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe.

BTW, Kill Bill fucking rules!

Jez 05-08-2004 11:04 AM

Quote:

but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe

:wtf:

ahhhhhh.....no, he didn't.

He said "Rack, Back, and Ass"

Shadow 05-08-2004 12:48 PM

I'll be posting the screen caps later today in a new thread.

14Fuel 05-08-2004 01:01 PM

He does have screen presence though! And I thought they picked the right words for him............Rack, Back & Ass! I laughed my ass off. I'm such a freak, I even waited to see his name in the rolling credits. :o

-Sherri

creedsister 05-08-2004 03:14 PM

shame on me

:o i forgot it was on, oops well scatter brain know now :o

velocityidp 05-08-2004 07:46 PM

[quote=lpshinoda11]and being how there is alot of cussing by the actors in his movies I don't know if Scott would like to do that but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe.QUOTE]

Uhh... first of all I think it's pathetic that he's acting. Sorry but I just think that's dumb.

Second, Stapp is not shy about swearing -- you make it sound like he's some kind of altar boy. He's not.

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-08-2004 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Fuel
I'm such a freak, I even waited to see his name in the rolling credits. :o

-Sherri

LOL, and I thought I was the only one who did that! :D

creedsister 05-08-2004 11:21 PM

[quote=velocityidp]
Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
and being how there is alot of cussing by the actors in his movies I don't know if Scott would like to do that but in "30 Days" he does say Tits, Ass and Shit so maybe.QUOTE]

Uhh... first of all I think it's pathetic that he's acting. Sorry but I just think that's dumb.

Second, Stapp is not shy about swearing -- you make it sound like he's some kind of altar boy. He's not.

Phewwwwwwwwwwwww

14Fuel 05-10-2004 02:25 PM

hahahah Creed defaultgirl NOPE you're not the only one. My husband thinks I'm nuts...............I was like, "Don't turn the channel yet!"

-Sherri

creedlvr 05-11-2004 11:52 AM

LOL!! I did the same thing!

14Fuel 05-11-2004 09:44 PM

We're PATHETIC! hahahaha Only for Scott.......Only for Scott! :wub:

-Sherri