CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How did you get your name? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=252)

Aimee 10-15-2002 11:14 PM

How did you get your name?

Just curious, how do you go about choosing your screenname? Is it something meaningful to you (addicted2stapp;) ) or was it the only thing you could think of at the time?

creedfaner 10-15-2002 11:15 PM

its my universal name.

TeriB19 10-15-2002 11:18 PM

When I first joined the original Creedfeed bb, I was young and stupid. I thought your screen name was your screen name for the internet (aol name ect.) but when we had to reregister in June I decided on my nickname and last initial (incase another Teri joined) and my lucky number has always been 19. Got married on May 19.

GoodGodGirl23 10-15-2002 11:19 PM

Someone once said to me...Good God Girl!!! and the 23 is the age my boy Ian was when he went up to Heaven:( :embarass:

hayley 10-15-2002 11:23 PM

yes! mine's meaningful!!!!!!!!;)
i catually got it off another creed site, having a look as a guest on the forums, and saw...Addicted2Tremonti...so that's how i got mine...i couldn't think of anything else! plus, it's true.;)

Dogstar 10-15-2002 11:29 PM

I've always enjoyed a little recreational stargazing and loved the nickname (Dogstar) for Sirius, the brightest star in the sky. It's in the constellation Canis major (greater dog).

Aimee 10-16-2002 12:03 AM

Mine's so boring compared to y'all!
My name is Amy and I've always wished it was spelled Aimee.
Plus, I guess after lurking here, I felt less compelled to make up stranger one.
Good God Girl! Heee! When you 'my boy' do you mean your friend, your man or your son?

GoodGodGirl23 10-16-2002 12:11 AM

my son ... took his life at 23.:(

hayley 10-16-2002 12:33 AM

hey Amiee, (amy, whatever;) ) i wish my name was spelt with an e aswel...Haylee...i like that way better.

souldancer 10-16-2002 12:46 AM

Souldancer is symbolic to me as it reminds me to embrace and express the full passion of Life. Also, it represents a synthesis of my husband's fav motto "Dance with Life" and mine "EarthSoul".

souldancer 10-16-2002 12:48 AM

Aimee, great topic for a thread! Feeling like I am getting to know and enjoying these great people more and more...! :)

Dogstar 10-16-2002 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
<b> Souldancer is symbolic to me as it reminds me to embrace and express the full passion of Life. &nbsp;Also, it represents a synthesis of my husband's &nbsp;fav motto "Dance with Life" and mine &nbsp;"EarthSoul". </b>

Beautiful!

Yes, Aimee. Excellent thread.

Lady Valkyrie 10-16-2002 10:44 AM

"Lady" because I love the stories surrounding King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, and The Mists of Avalon.

"Valkyrie" because I love reading Norse mythology and I totally love the motorcyle called Valkyrie.

CollectiveSoul 10-16-2002 04:12 PM

The name Collective Soul comes from Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.The main character in the novel refers to mankind as a 'collective soul.That struck me as being very correct - we are all a Collective Soul. I also found a band name caleld collectgie sould and i like them alot s othere are two reasons why.

Unforgiven Fan 10-16-2002 05:08 PM

mine as two meanings....

in a literal sence, I like the song Unforgiven and I am a fan of Creed...

but if you go deeper, I am atheist so there for some religious freaks I meet say I am unforigiven...