CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Your favorite non-creed concert (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6193)

Dogstar 03-31-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
you saw a band in 1978? wait.......that would make you LOL

:D Be NICE to your elders ;)....and RIGHT ON about PJ! I was stoked to be on Mike's side of the stage!!

jbjfan 03-31-2004 10:07 PM

all bon jovi concerts~~~~~~

every bon jovi concert in the world has been absolutly amazing!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bow: :thankyou: :angel:

aussiecreeder 04-01-2004 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:D Be NICE to your elders ;)....and RIGHT ON about PJ! I was stoked to be on Mike's side of the stage!!

LMAO and Mike every music lover must experience Mike tearing it up during "Even Flow". The DVD doesn't do it justice trust me on that, at least not his solo in Melbourne.

Dogstar 04-01-2004 11:09 AM

Nope, the only video that comes close to capturing Mike wailing is Mad Season at the Moore theater when he's going absolutely insane on November Hotel.

aussiecreeder 04-01-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

Nope, the only video that comes close to capturing Mike wailing is Mad Season at the Moore theater when he's going absolutely insane on November Hotel.

i need to get this, i certainly hope it comes out on DVD!

lilok 04-03-2004 01:53 AM

Favorite concert is

Marilyn Manson Golden Age of Grotesque koncert! :)

The Lithium 04-03-2004 05:59 AM

Quote:

Did they film the concert?

aussiecreeder 04-03-2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Did they film the concert?

yes you can get it on VHS but as far as i know not on DVD!

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 11:39 AM

I guess my fav concert hasn't been there yet... CREED will be THE ULTIMATE! But in the meantime I will enjoy myself with(among others) the Arrow Rock Festival at 12 and 13 June... the line-up is now official :

On Saturday 12th of June the following artists will be playing:

Judas Priest, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, UFO, Motorhead, Blue Oyster Cult, Bad Company's Paul Rodgers, Ten Years After, Eric Burdon & The Animals, The Godz and Y&T!!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday 13th of June the following artists will be playing:

Iron Butterfly, Yes, Queensryche, Golden Earring, G3-Joe Satriani, Steve Vai & Robert Fripp, Heart, Porcupine Tree, White Lion, Symphony X and Caravan!!!!!!!!

Just heard that RUSH will do Holland on the first of october... not bad either!

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-07-2004 06:30 PM

Reilent K. because that's the only concert I've ever been to......and it's kind of funny, I never knew any of the words, and I still don't! (I went with a church group to frontier city in OKC and they happened to be playing there that night) Or at Falls Creek, which is a Christian camp, but it's not really for people to come do a concert. It's a fun place. Last year a Christian singer was there, her first name was Jamie, and I don't remember the last name, she was like the music leader. She has some CD's out though.

Dogstar 04-07-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

It's an absolute must. There was a petition a while back to have it come out on DVD...I'm so afraid I'm going to wear out the VHS :D...

aussiecreeder 04-07-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

It's an absolute must. There was a petition a while back to have it come out on DVD...I'm so afraid I'm going to wear out the VHS :D...

my pain is self chosen
at least so the prophet saids

this better come out on DVD cause I don't have a VHS player!

Dogstar 04-07-2004 09:31 PM

Geez, that sucks, hide...:(

NeedforCreed 04-13-2004 10:00 AM

Hey, caught Kid Rock couple of weeks ago. Kicks butt big time. Guarantee you'll get your money's worth. He's on tour now, so if he comes to your city, I would highly advise you catch him. Two hours of non-stop rock. Devoted fan and you are or either will be if you catch the show.

aussiecreeder 04-13-2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Geez, that sucks, hide...:(

your telling me....i so want to see mcready and staley together........