CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   More Alter Bridge News... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11090)

eusebioCBR 06-29-2006 09:45 PM

Re: More Alter Bridge News...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
I wouldn't know. I've never met them, and actually wouldn't want to.

bias rears it's ugly head:rolleyes:

Mrprophetman 06-30-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
bias rears it's ugly head:rolleyes:

They got their chance. I've seen them live and they did nothing to win me over. I just don't like the music or the lyrics. If that's biased...so be it. I'm not going to say I like a band when I don't. Don't care if it is former members of Creed.

eusebioCBR 06-30-2006 09:19 PM

Quote:

They got their chance. I've seen them live and they did nothing to win me over. I just don't like the music or the lyrics. If that's biased...so be it. I'm not going to say I like a band when I don't. Don't care if it is former members of Creed.

So you came into the ALTER BRIDGE forum to shit on them.

How did that work out for you?:laugh:

Mrprophetman 07-01-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:

So you came into the ALTER BRIDGE forum to shit on them.

How did that work out for you?:laugh:

Like....no one from this forum ever visits the Stapp forum....I believe I've seen you over there from time to time. But I'm betting that your justification would be that Stapp is just a fuck up anyway...so why not.

Sorry, I have no desire to meet two people would rather a bandmate destroy his health to keep them working....and making money. With friends like that...who needs enemies.

eusebioCBR 07-01-2006 10:57 AM

^i think this tit for tat has run its course, no?:poke:

Creed7352 07-01-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Like....no one from this forum ever visits the Stapp forum....I believe I've seen you over there from time to time. But I'm betting that your justification would be that Stapp is just a fuck up anyway...so why not..

i think the problem is that we're still fans of stapp...we just don't deny the fact that he's a fuck up. if we weren't fans of him still, then you would have an argument here...but since we are, you don't.

eusebioCBR 07-01-2006 08:07 PM

^well spoken:thumbsup:

Mrprophetman 07-02-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

^i think this tit for tat has run its course, no?:poke:

I don't think so....I'm expressing my opinion...just like you do over in the Stapp forum... and I've backed up why I don't like Alter Bridge...the lyrics suck, and I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either. I'm convinced that they knew what was going on with their lead singer...and just didn't care. So no...I don't care alot about them as people either.

Oh...and about being Stapp fans....you could fool me.

eusebioCBR 07-02-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

I don't think so....I'm expressing my opinion...just like you do over in the Stapp forum... and I've backed up why I don't like Alter Bridge...the lyrics suck, and I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either. I'm convinced that they knew what was going on with their lead singer...and just didn't care. So no...I don't care alot about them as people either.

What's with the tantrum?:wtf:

Take a deep breath and count to ten

bilal 07-02-2006 09:22 PM

so...whats up with alter bridge news....hehe :)

eusebioCBR 07-02-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
so...whats up with alter bridge news....hehe :)

apparently fire:mad1: and:mad1: brimstone my friend:)

Creed7352 07-03-2006 03:19 AM

Quote:

hahaha..you make me laugh, thanks..i had a bad day today and needed a good laugh.

bilal 07-03-2006 11:53 AM

i pitty the fools........burn!!!!!!!!! :flamer:

metalchris25 07-03-2006 03:50 PM

I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either.

Did you really just put Metallica and Alterbridge in the same category?!

Mrprophetman 07-04-2006 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I'm not a metalhead...don't own everything that Metallica ever recorded...so no...I don't like Alter Bridge's music either.

Did you really just put Metallica and Alterbridge in the same category?!

Isn't that what Alter Bridge wants to be.....THE NEXT METALLICA?