CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bad Weather-- Stl Ppl Check In!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6726)

JulieCitySlicker 05-30-2004 10:29 PM

Thank you Whitebird :)

Our severe weather went east and they dropped it for the rest of the night and we only have a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorm now :cool:

whitebird 05-30-2004 10:56 PM

Ah, sweet Julie, I'm glad that you are safe.

Have a calm evening.

JulieCitySlicker 05-30-2004 10:58 PM

Thanks Whitebird :hugs:
I hope you have a good and safe Memorial Day :D

Dogstar 05-30-2004 10:59 PM

Whew, glad to hear it. I think it's coming our way now. We're supposed to have rain all day tomorrow :(.

JulieCitySlicker 05-30-2004 11:04 PM

That sucks Kerri :(
The storms are in Indianapolis all the way up to Traverse City Michigan now, I'll bet my parents and sister are getting it now :eek:

Dogstar 05-30-2004 11:05 PM

Yeah, I was looking at the weather map on line. It's a huge system.

Tremontichik006 05-30-2004 11:07 PM

im glad that you guys are safe!!!
here in michigan weve had some terrible storms in the past 2 weeks! my schools football field, softball/baseball fields, and track have been hidden under 4 feet of water! its terrible because the rouge river over-flows down there and unfortunately its a cataminated river :( so even when all the water goes away no one is allowed to be down there because its unsanitary.... yuck! but still it doesnt stop the dumba$$es from kyacking and swimming... gross!!!! i hope you guys over there dont have to many problems with power being out or floods or anything to serious! ill keep you all in my prayers!

JulieCitySlicker 05-30-2004 11:07 PM

Ya it is!
The only damage we've had here at the house , is a big branch from a tree in the back yard came down.

Alter Shredder 05-31-2004 11:55 AM

i used to live in St. Louis, but now im in chicago, we still got the nasty storms, the lights at the grocery store i work at were flickering.

JulieCitySlicker 05-31-2004 11:58 AM

ey Iced:)
It was pretty wierd here, half my road was without power last night and I think still are now. But our lights just flickered here a couple times and we never really lost power here.

Did the storms go through your area yesterday?

Alter Shredder 05-31-2004 12:21 PM

Yeah we had one line at like 10 to noon. then the next line came through around 7. Im not sure if we got anymore over night but i believe we did.

JulieCitySlicker 06-01-2004 12:29 PM

I'm glad you got through it alright:)

RMadd 06-01-2004 05:54 PM

hey guys, i'm back in st. louis now, which is why i've been posting sparingly since the 14th or so (that's when i got back). it's springfield, mo, right down I-44, where alot of these damn storms come from. it seems like we've been getting alot of rain pretty much since the day i got back (came back in the rain, even!). we didn't lose any of our power down here in SoCo, none of the massive oaks in our neighborhood fell (that would've been awful, like happened to that one house in Creve Couer, split right down the middle of the 2nd story). i guess the worst we had was maybe last wed or fri evening, when our backyard was near the point of flooding, even w/ no creeks nearby to contribute to it (our neighbors' down the hill was b/c they're in a low spot). looks like we're finally supposed to be clear until this coming sunday, tho!

JulieCitySlicker 06-01-2004 08:21 PM

Hey Bearfan :)
Welcome back, its good seeing ya here again!
Man I thought we were gonna have to go out and buy a boat to travel in this past week with all the rain we got :eek:

Wylde-Tremonti 06-01-2004 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Hey Bearfan :)
Welcome back, its good seeing ya here again!
Man I thought we were gonna have to go out and buy a boat to travel in this past week with all the rain we got :eek:

yeah, My dad Mentioned it's starting too like 93 again... OOHHHHHHHHHHHH, That kinda Freaked me out!. i was like... ohhhhh SH*T....