CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Would you like E-Rock in the band? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12973)

Scotty 12-27-2009 10:57 AM

Would you like E-Rock in the band?

There has been talk about E-Rock joining the band as a proper member. I seem to recall an interview with Mark where he said that the idea had potential and was frequently discussed. So, the question: Would you like E-Rock to join the band, possibly adding a new writing dimension?

BSC 12-27-2009 01:02 PM

Re: Would you like E-Rock in the band?

I see no disadvantages, he only added to the tour experience.

nagpo 12-27-2009 04:44 PM

I don't see why not. It couldn't hurt.

Dark_Knight 12-27-2009 05:00 PM

At first I said HECK NO but as the tour went on & saw how much he brought to the shows I finally say YES! The guy is unbelievable. guitars. vocals. etc. he can only help Creed.

Trinity 12-27-2009 07:58 PM

Yeah, that would be cool.

nickmiller71 12-28-2009 05:33 AM

It's pretty apparent now that Scott kind of needs him there for the backing vocals....so yes.

Mr. Prophet Man 12-28-2009 01:36 PM

Bad idea. I mean he's a great touring guitarist and all but the Tremo/Stapp writing formula is perfect the way it is. Didn't they have the same talk about Hestla back in the day?

Mr. Prophet Man 12-28-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmiller71
It's pretty apparent now that Scott kind of needs him there for the backing vocals....so yes.

Stapp will recover. He has to. I feel if he doesn't it will cause tension again within the band. The other guys should be aware of Stapp's vocal issue.

My Sacrifice 12-28-2009 06:37 PM

They should let him join. I think he is a great musician and was a solid addition to the tour.

TrulyAmazing 12-30-2009 11:40 AM

Well ya,alls This was a hard vote to make i voted really dont mind all though im not really for sure :laugh: AND NAGPO your words helped influcnce my vote by saying it really could,nt hurt all though the chemestry between both stappy and T in wrting and working together and peforming together as well is just a chmestry in its own making like and what they make together is perfection ya,alls so u know what they say about that forgiven me for being the odd ball here :rockon:

razzroe 12-31-2009 04:39 PM

YES!I mean why not give the man his biggest dream come true.lets not forget how good he was in sumersed.plus i saw him live 2x with alter bridge and submersed.

Scotty 01-02-2010 09:08 AM

I just saw the videos of Creed playing live acoustic for iheartradio. It's a good performance, but Eric adds quite alot in terms of vocals that Scott can't do anymore and some nice improvised fills.

Buried And Gone 01-02-2010 02:02 PM

Meh, might as well. I don't like the idea of him writing with Creed. But maybe it will make creed less Alter sounding for "Creed 5"

Scotty 01-02-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
Meh, might as well. I don't like the idea of him writing with Creed. But maybe it will make creed less Alter sounding for "Creed 5"

I reckon Mark will be able to get out of his respective AB and Creed modes when he has to if he's spending half the year writing for each. Creed 5 will have some heavier stuff in it, but will have much more typical Creed stuff in it I think.

Dark_Knight 01-02-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone

Um have you heard a little album called "In Due Time"?? the guy can write great music.

TrulyAmazing 01-02-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzroe
YES!I mean why not give the man his biggest dream come true.lets not forget how good he was in sumersed.plus i saw him live 2x with alter bridge and submersed.

well i,am a submersed fan when it comes to orginal sound im a skeptic to outside writers Hey ya know what as long as it dont turn out Like The KISS And The Michale Bolton Thing :laugh: Im All Ice And Cool With It PEACE :rockon:

nagpo 01-03-2010 12:25 AM

23 votes? Must be some lurkers on here. Since when do we have 23 active posters?

BSC 01-03-2010 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
23 votes? Must be some lurkers on here. Since when do we have 23 active posters?

Well, I don't blame them for lurking tbh. There isn't much to discuss with Creed nowadays, and this Alter Bridge vs Creed thing does sort of intimidate new members into posting, if they see people arguing.

Once we get new tour dates I can imagine alot more posters.

TrulyAmazing 01-04-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Well, I don't blame them for lurking tbh. There isn't much to discuss with Creed nowadays, and this Alter Bridge vs Creed thing does sort of intimidate new members into posting, if they see people arguing.

Once we get new tour dates I can imagine alot more posters.

Yep AB~VrS~Creed Thing Is A Big Portion Of Crock That I,d Place In The Higher Portions Of Crock I think Its Got Something Todo With Those FANS Who Are Die Hard AB Fans Thats Been Won Over With AB And Really Just The Fear Of Theme Breaking Up so i dont think the negative is going at creed really because fans know IF AB were to break up they Aint Going Be Blaming The Jonas Brothers Of Course They Going Be Blaming Creed I tell Ya What If I Must Say So Myself Its A Conflict In The Making Like One Big Wedge but whats really cool All The More For AB Is How Much Their Fans Love Theme so you can look at the postive so if some of us was to come here It May Do ,em Well To Talk To Both CREED FANS AND AB AS Well i,ll will say I really Dont Care Where The Word Of Gods Going To Be Brought Up PRAISE JESUS But For The Respect Of The Fans And The Montiors And Steve We Do Need To Try To Keep Our Bible Topics And Stuff And Free Flowing Into the Faith Forum Thats What It Is Here For THIS Is Still A Music Forum And A Good One At That And A Lot Different Than The Rest i,d really hate too see a fan browsing to talk about music and so forth AND Creed And AB And Me And Nagpo And Burried And Gone :roll: going at it lets try not scare anybody away THERE Is Large Fan Base And It Would,nt Be Impossbile That Vist Our Creed AB Site ROCK ON Guys T