CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dec. 20 - Home for the Holidays on CBS! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=968)

DangerousDan85 12-22-2002 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LovinCreed
[color=deeppink]OMG!  I never knew Stapp was on the O'reily Factor!  How was that?  I would love to see that.  

COLOR]  

:jam:

It was on last May, They talked about today's music affecting the youth in a negative way (Marlyin Manson, Insane Clown Posse). It lasted about ten minutes. O'reily kept cutting off Scott like he probably does with most of his guests. Stapp said that those guys are probably just looking for a gimmick to sell records and that as the kids mature they'll make wiser musical decisions. Scott said that he hopes that he provides music kids can wrap their arm around and that it will give them hope, love, and dreams.

It was pretty good just a little short, I caught it by chance because my mom normally doesn't watch the show and flipped through the channels and left it on for a while. Then they said Stapp was on and I taped it.

souldancer 12-23-2002 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gade202
Sorry about the delay, my keyboard died last night and I had to get a new one ;) You can grab the DSD video and all the others @  Enjoy!

THANKS! Sure did enjoy! d/l-ed easily, brought a smile and teardrop to my face. Will check that bottom link. Appreciate your making this available to us Gary.

LovinCreed 12-23-2002 01:05 PM

DangerousDan - thanks for filling me in on what happened with Stapp on the O'reily factor. I just thought that would be interesting to see, cuz, like you said, sometimes the guests don't get a whole lotta chance to speak inbetween O'reily's comments! But I'm glad Stapp was on to talk about the positive side of music. ;)

DangerousDan85 12-23-2002 10:16 PM

see below

Bridge of Clay 12-23-2002 10:31 PM

thanks Gade! Unfortunately I donīt have how to contribute to you, but Iīd like...

I liked their performance, cool intro from Mark... but Brett CANīT sing, itīs too weird, his voice doesnīt fit to this song... same way they did at Olympics...

Please, bring AMY back! I love amy!

DangerousDan85 12-23-2002 11:11 PM

yeah, he sounded goofy

gade202 12-24-2002 12:58 AM

To donate, just go to my mainsite, Gade202.net and on the left side, toward the middle you should see a column titled "Donate" use the Paypal button in that column if you would like to donate. Feel free to email me if you would like me to record any other preformances (Creed or non-Creed). If I know about an upcoming Creed preformance, I always record it but sometimes I miss them, almost like the DSD one except someone emailed me ;) Anyways, Merry Christmas and Enjoy!~