CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bands that suck (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5969)

archie bunker 03-09-2004 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rune
*can't think of any better way to make everyone aware that this post is an attempted troll....posts a sticky note on your forehead*

seriously, everyone has different opinions and that's fine, it's one thing to say you don't like a bands music, but i believe i've said it before, do better.

it really pisses me off that anyone could be so ignorant and just assume that since they don't like it the band obviously sucks.

FYI that "sucky" hootie band as you put it sold more albums than human clay (if i'm not mistaken, up near 20 million worldwide or so i've read somewhere on this board).

So anyways, unless you have something constructive to post, put US out of our misery and keep it to yourself.

da!!!! this is her post its about just to see who everyone thinks sucks you need to chill an she aint no troll matter of fact shes a pretty woman her ass would make you a sunday cake!!!!!!!BUT to stick to the subject i wish for greenday to die!! :shoot:

Mulletman 03-09-2004 10:55 AM

Calm down, he got his already. This thread is old as it is, no need to agrivate anyone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
shes a pretty woman her ass would make you a sunday cake!

what the fuck does that mean? Dont know whether i should be hungry or arroused...

Aimee 03-09-2004 12:54 PM

my :2cents: (thanks again steve)

To all of you that hate The Cure...
YOU SUCK :mad1:

I'm only halfway kidding. I'm a BIG lyric lover (which is why I dig Creed). Plus Robert Smith makes me drool. I love that dark and dirty thing he's always got going on. The darker the better baybe. We shouldn't deny our shadow sides just cuz we're afraid of it.
Eminem is an incredible writer. And he's so dang funny. Tongue-in-cheek like me. Not to be taken so literally.
Radio Pop blows inmho. Too bad I always find myself singing those songs.
Help me! My head's gonna explode!!! I'm not one for songs that sound like a cola commercial, but who can stop singing "I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and teach them how to sing" HaHa, It's contagious.
:syncdance

WeatheredWoman 03-09-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee
To all of you that hate The Cure...
YOU SUCK :mad1:

Yep! If that's the case... I gladly suck! ;)

Quote:

I'm only halfway kidding. I'm a BIG lyric lover (which is why I dig Creed). Plus Robert Smith makes me drool. I love that dark and dirty thing he's always got going on. The darker the better baybe. We shouldn't deny our shadow sides just cuz we're afraid of it.

The sight of Robert Smith... :yikes:
And this woman isn't afraid of her darker sides... didn't need the Cure for that though! Love some dark music as well so now and than, but NOT from the Cure... that's just a personal taste thing!

Mulletman 03-09-2004 01:37 PM

Quote:

I'm only halfway kidding. I'm a BIG lyric lover (which is why I dig Creed).

I am not big on lyrics. Thats why I think Tool, Pearl Jam, System of a Down are overrated. I mean I love maynard voice and Im jealous i cannot sing like him... not even in the shower. But i am a classicaly trained musician, so i apologize if i am not impressed by lyrical genious.

Aimee 03-09-2004 01:49 PM

HaHa. You're both forgiven...

WeatheredWoman 03-09-2004 01:54 PM

LOL! Thank you Aimee... :bow:

creedsister 03-09-2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
da!!!! this is her post its about just to see who everyone thinks sucks you need to chill an she aint no troll matter of fact shes a pretty woman her ass would make you a sunday cake!!!!!!!BUT to stick to the subject i wish for greenday to die!! :shoot:

archie bunker 03-09-2004 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Calm down, he got his already. This thread is old as it is, no need to agrivate anyone.

what the fuck does that mean? Dont know whether i should be hungry or arroused...

be both my brother :) :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 12:25 PM

I like hoootie! I don't know much about them, but they sound pretty good to me from what I've heard. Scott likes hootie and the blowfish doesn't he?

I don't like pop, y'know that brittany, and agulara crap, I don't like the offsprind, manson, limp bizkit, korn, system of a down, most country I don't like, and I think you see the direction I'm taking. Oh yeah, those sucky alternative bands too. How do they make it when most of them have like zero talent, and their lyrics completely suck? I can't think of any of those bands.............well, the whitestripes suck, I like to listen to them to make fun of them! :dancing:

Mulletman 03-13-2004 01:11 PM

yea i used to like hootie when they first came out. then they just stopped playing thier music and i lost interest.

luvscott4ever 03-13-2004 01:31 PM

My main hates are: Stinkin Park, Limp Dickless, Kid Rock, SOAD, those are the 4 I will shut the radio off on...Can't think of any others, right off the top of my head. But as for music, I HATE country & rap...I only Rock N' Roll!!! :smileyban :rockout:

luvscott4ever 03-13-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

I am not big on lyrics. Thats why I think Tool, Pearl Jam, System of a Down are overrated. I mean I love maynard voice and Im jealous i cannot sing like him... not even in the shower. But i am a classicaly trained musician, so i apologize if i am not impressed by lyrical genious.

I myself am not big on lyrics, I'm into the music aspect. I can remember when I was a newbie and Jango about bit my head off for saying that!! :confused: Ahhhh, the memories!! ;) I have to say, as most people here probably already know, I'm a HUGE Tool/APC freak!! I'm especially a Tool freak...But with that, I'm mainly into the music, not so much the lyrics...I do however, need to know them, I'm a bit anal about knowing the words to the songs I love... ;) But my biggest agreement with you, Mullet, in this post is SOAD!!! I absolutely HATE that band!!! I can't imagine how that guy ever got signed!! He (to me, anyways) has the WORST VOICE I've ever had the displeasure to hear!! YUK!!!!!!!!!!!! :vomit: Just my opinion though!! :D

RMadd 03-13-2004 02:52 PM

Quote:

yea i used to like hootie when they first came out. then they just stopped playing thier music and i lost interest.

yeah.... i've got "cracked rear view" which has about 4 or 5 singles on it, and other good songs... but i haven't bought anything by them since, and i can't say i've even heard them on the radio or seen 'em on tv (any new stuff, anyway) in the past couple o' years.

Dogstar 03-13-2004 07:11 PM

The music usually is what draws me in first, but as a word person, I do appreciate a well-written lyric.