CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   At Peace (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5030)

JenRN 11-25-2003 04:27 PM

I have been doing a lot of thinking of this recent info we have been reading, bickering and analyzing about. I am one of those people who tend to over analyze things, and look too deeply into things as well. But I have had a peace about this that has come over me lately. Today I was scrubbing my kitchen floor and put all of my Creed music on the computer and tried out my new speaker system. The music was loud and literally pounding in my head. I listenend to MOP all the way to Weathered and all my live CD's and bootlegs. I had so much emotion going though me I swear my floor is so clean you can eat off it (LOL) Anyways....... like I have said in other threads whatever happens, happens. The thundering guitar riffs, passionate singing and percise drum playing got to me today, I listened closely to the lyrics. I thought I have always listenend closely but today it was on a different level. I noticed the difference between the lyrics of MOP and Weathered and boy I never really noticed the extreme difference in the content of them. Creed has brought so much to me and so many others. You hear about the great things they have done for fans, kids WAWO, and so many others they have become such a unique band. But some people forget they are also human as well. Each and every one of them have thier own hopes and dreams, thier own problems and own issues just like you and I. And things happen for a reason. If they take off time to explore other projects then great, I think they would grow so much indivually who knows where this would lead them in the future. I would be lying if I said that I did not want Creed to keep on and put out another decade of Cd's. But honestly it has to come from thier desire, not ours for them to produce.

We still are uncertain of what is the truth and what is not. We know that there is a good chance that Creed as we know it COULD be put on hold or even over. But I know that I geniunely wish them each the happiness and success they all deserve.

As I approach my 31st birthday I have endured so many life altering changes, and most recently the past 3 years have been hell, but one thing kept me grounded, gave me some peace and happiness and that is Creed. And for that I am more grateful than anything.

So I will continue to support them and follow all thier paths. I am looking forward to Mark's new projects I know that anything he does is going to ROCK for sure, he is such an incredible musician. And Stapp, needless to say you all know I will follow his path as well. I think he has so much to give and so much talent, I hope he finds what fits for him and makes him happy. And that goes for the rest of them as well.

So who knows what the future holds, could be new bands, solo projects or even acting. And maybe even Creed will resurface as a stonger force to rock us even harder. But I know that you can either look at it as "You create your own destiny" Or "all things happen for a reason" I just know that I look forward to anything they put out together or seperate! :peace:

marlsy 11-25-2003 04:59 PM

Couldn't of said it any better Jen!!! I totally agree!!

Now.... can you come clean my kitchen floor??? :D

Sheila63 11-25-2003 07:42 PM

Very well said, Jen. :clap: :clap: I feel the same way and it's interesting, I've felt a sense of peace about all of this the last day or two myself.

SCOTTSMYMAN 11-25-2003 07:49 PM

:clap: :clap: :bow2:

Jen your words have brought a new peace to me as well about all of this. Thank you soo much for sharing your words and beliefs of all that is flying around. As for it all if Creed as taught us all one things it is simply that , to BELIEVE! No matter what might happen they have given us all hope at one time or another! They have helped us all get through some rough experiences in our lives! Even for some thay have given life where it was ready to end!

Jen you are AMAZING!!!! You are the only one yet who has expressed it so beautifully! Thank you again for your feelings and hopes on this matter! :hugs: :clap: :bow:

mamm1234 11-25-2003 08:08 PM

That was beautiful, Jen.

Creed music has truly carried me through the couple of years also.

I have to believe they will be back.
That loss is too difficult for me to contemplate otherwise right no.
And I do believe.

Thanks you for your words.

You must have one sparkling floor!!!!LOL

Bridge of Clay 11-25-2003 08:10 PM

uhh... I don't think eating from the floor is good!

:P lol! j/k

yeah, 100% of agreement by me on what you said, girl!

Agent D 11-25-2003 09:30 PM

Jen, you rock! :) Thanks for this post. :D

njcreedite 11-25-2003 09:44 PM

As always Jen....you ROCK!!

Thanks for adding some calmness to the chaos. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 11-25-2003 09:53 PM

Rock on! Perfectly worded! Gee, maybe I should start cleaning w/ the Creed music!

JenRN 11-25-2003 10:19 PM

Whew..... I am so glad to come home to see this kind of reaction. I was not sure how people would take this. Yeah my floor is so damn clean even my cats are chasing thier shadows in the shine LOL!!!!! I just feel so strongly about this, I honestly know things will work out. I have been rocking to the music all day long, all I have to say is next is the yard, those leaves are MINE!!!!!! ;)

TeriB19 11-25-2003 11:05 PM

Amen Jen, you said it all. I've been feeling the same (except my floors aren't as clean) about what will happen. There's nothing we can do but hope.

I have also been listening to the 3 CD's lately and something hit me really hard in Inside Us All. Please bear with me:

When I'm all alone, and no one else is there
Waiting by the phone, to remind me I'm still here
Shadows paint the scene where spotlights used to fall
and I'm left wondering, is it really worth it all?

There's a peace inside us all, let it be your friend.
It will help you carry on, in the end.

Life can hold you down, when you're not looking up
Can't you hear the sounds, hearts beating out loud
Although the names have changed, inside we're all the same
Why can't we tear down the walls and show the scars we're covering

There's a peace inside us all, let it be your friend
It will help you carry on, in the end.

JenRN 11-25-2003 11:38 PM

That is one of my favorite songs Teri, thanks for posting the lyrics. That song says a lot! :crest:

JulieCitySlicker 11-25-2003 11:51 PM

I agree Jen ;) I am at peace with whatever decision the band makes
If this break up is real it will suck but They need to do what is best for them right now.

facelessman 11-26-2003 12:19 AM

ditto

DangerousDan85 11-26-2003 01:28 AM

i totally agree with you Jen