CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Connections to Celebritys (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7372)

Xterminator27 09-10-2004 11:02 PM

Connections to Celebritys

Well most people have close or distant connections with celebritys, weather is your friends uncles friend or whatever, most people DO have some kinda connection, so the question here is, who HERE has a connection (big or small) with any celebrity?

As for me, my Moms best friends brother is the bass player for Kim Mitchel (Well, there all retired now)

So who here has any connection to who and how?

farmgirl 09-10-2004 11:54 PM

I have a couple, but they aren't very exciting, lol.

My hubby used to play softball with a professional hockey player. Don't know if that would be considered a celebrity but he was on tv so I guess so.

I know a guy who lived next to the Aunt of the girl on a Meatloaf cd cover.

And the woman in the record store I frequent, went to college with Michael Gross and has him over for dinner.

LOL...that's all I can think of right now.

RMadd 09-11-2004 12:19 AM

I know Mark Tremonti's brother... sort of, anyhoo lol
my aunt has met Billy Bob Clinton (worked on his campaign)... ironic, eh? she's a crazy hippie, tho

Mulletman 09-11-2004 01:24 AM

Well I come from a large political family, but I dont think thats what you meant by celebs. My dad's uncle was President of Mexico, before Fox. We've had several members of our family hold some office is Mexico, parts of latin america and europe. My grandpa was chief of police in Mexico. My dad worked on former President Bush's campain and through him met Dubya. He also worked on his campaign and is now one of his top advisors from Texas. I've met several top political figures, but other than that. I dont know anybody. I had a friend to who worked at an AMC movie theatre and we met Kevin Spacy there once and that seems to be what interests everyone.

RMadd 09-11-2004 01:31 AM

who says politicians aren't celebrities? i heard recently that, while many concerts this summer, including those large festivals, are coming nowhere near selling out, G-Dub and John "my billionaire wife wears the pants in this relationship" Kerry are attracting ginormous, overflow crowds to their campaign rallies.

Mulletman 09-11-2004 01:34 AM

Oh dude, I know. I was in New York City for the RNC and it was packed from wall to wall. To top it off, they dont look political anymore. With all the flashy lights and banners its like one huge ass award show.

RMadd 09-11-2004 01:43 AM

oh, I would've loved to have gone to that! Damn school...
did you, by chance, buy any of that red carpet lol? i heard they were gonna be selling it somewhere (all 30,000 sq ft) after the convention was over

Dogstar 09-11-2004 01:50 AM

I have no such connections to any celebrities.

TeriB19 09-11-2004 08:08 AM

My sister-in-law lives around the corner in NYC from Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick. Does that make me within 2 degrees of Kevin Bacon?

farmgirl 09-11-2004 11:18 AM

I have 2 more.

My sisters step-son has danced with Mikael Barishnokov (sp?). I know I spelled that wrong.

Bill Murray once stuck his tongue out at my sister for staring at him in New York, lol.

My connections blow. :rolleyes:

creedsister 09-11-2004 01:20 PM

my best friends Dad Jams with the kentucky Head Hunters All The Time he even manged to get in one of their videos, i cant remembear which im not a big fan!!!! WAY TO GO BUTCH i would like to go hunt down willie nelson :D

Xterminator27 09-11-2004 03:20 PM

Oh and for more,

My moms friend's son use to play hockey with eric lindros (NHL hockey player) as a kid

RMadd 09-11-2004 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
My sister-in-law lives around the corner in NYC from Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick. Does that make me within 2 degrees of Kevin Bacon?

:hammerlol
my dad met David Robinson (NBA) back when "The Admiral" was stationed at King's Bay down in southeastern Georiga and my dad was contracted to work there.
my former neighbor played high school basketball against Larry Bird... or was it college? I can't remember.

hayley 09-12-2004 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
My sister-in-law lives around the corner in NYC from Kevin Bacon

Oohhh neat. I like Kevin. :)

Well I know a guy (in the States) Who's mum has a friend that used to hang out with Eddie Vedder when they were kids. :eek: :D :D :D

But as for me, no I have no connections. Well not that I know of.

RMadd 09-12-2004 02:31 AM

oh, found out today, my roommate's friend's (whom I know) cousin is Jenny McCarthy