CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I thought it was time... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7023)

Weathered 07-06-2004 12:05 AM

I thought it was time...

that I posted again

It has been so long....it is good to see this forum is just as great as it was before....I was reading all my old posts and it brought back some memories

I see you have all moved over to the AB site (that I'm guessing Steve made)....I think I will have to do that also

So how is everyone?? I have been doing pretty well....summer has been pretty boring so far...just working and doing nothing at home (although I did just finish building my new drums)

Well I just wanted to see how everyone is doing...hopefully I start posting a lot more since I'm not busy that much anymore

hayley 07-06-2004 12:57 AM

Woo hoo, welcome back Seth, please stay :D lol

Dogstar 07-06-2004 01:21 AM

HI, SETH!!! Major hugs, dude! Great to see you back. We missed you! I'm doing just fine, thanks, enjoying summer and looking forward to the new AB music.

Weathered 07-06-2004 01:28 AM

Thanks guys.....it's great to see how close everyone is here...I have never seen that on other forums....everyone feels like a stranger.....not here :cheers: :bumpup:

hayley 07-06-2004 01:37 AM

Cause we rock :p

Weathered 07-06-2004 01:37 AM

I agree :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-06-2004 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weathered
Thanks guys.....it's great to see how close everyone is here...I have never seen that on other forums....everyone feels like a stranger.....not here :cheers: :bumpup:

I've never seen any forums like this one either, plus the colors make it kinda cozy.... :smokin: it seems like anyway. :)
Hello, I don't think we ever really met before, I gather that your name is Seth, so hi Seth, my name is Saxon.

Dogstar 07-06-2004 02:46 AM

Quote:

I couldn't have said it any better. This was my first ever message board and it will always feel like home :)...Hey, how is your band going, btw?

Weathered 07-06-2004 03:36 AM

Hi saxon! nice to meet you

I think this is also my first message board...i know it was atleast the first one I posted a lot on.....i remember having almost 200 posts in the first day haha.....talk about having no life :D

My band is doing okay......no singer at the moment...our old one quit b/c we told him he needed voice lessons haha....but our guitarist has been writing a lot....just haven't had a chance to practice much

TeriB19 07-06-2004 06:09 AM

SETH, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to see you back!!!!!!!! Your presence has definitely been missed! Glad you're back and don't go away again, ok??? What's your SN on the ABRocks site? :hugs:

Sheila63 07-06-2004 08:47 AM

Seth, It's great to see you back here!!!! :D We've missed you around here and I hope you plan on sticking around.

I hope you find a new singer for your band soon so you guys can get rockin' again!! :jam:

I'm doing well, busy with work but not today. I extended the holiday weekend and took an additional day off! :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23 07-06-2004 11:44 AM

Seth Hunny Bunch Wow! Great to see you!!! :smokin: Don't be a stranger stranger! LOL! :D

Weathered 07-06-2004 12:04 PM

hey guys! great to see you too!

Teri.....I don't have a name over there yet...probably today....I think I will just make it Weathered haha

JulieCitySlicker 07-06-2004 12:29 PM

Hi Seth :D
Its great seeing you here again! I'm glad that your doing good :)
My summer has been boring to :rolleyes: I might be moving here soon, just depends. I hope you come again soon!

Dogstar 07-06-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

My band is doing okay......no singer at the moment...our old one quit b/c we told him he needed voice lessons haha....but our guitarist has been writing a lot....just haven't had a chance to practice much

Hahahah, not one for constructive criticism, was he ;)...you gotta do what you gotta do! That's cool that you're still creating, though!