CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti Announcement on Houston Radio (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12260)

Mulletman 04-14-2009 09:53 AM

Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti Announcement on Houston Radio

So I was listening to the radio this morning while driving to work and they played What If. I waited for the song to end to see if they made any comment about the bands reunion tour. After the song ended the DJ Rod Ryan made an interesting comment. He said, "So Jessica (producer) and I received an email from 'them' (he made a point to emphasis on the 'them' part) asking if we had some free time between 4/20 and 4/23 to squeeze in an interview with Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti." He also noted that they were given any particular reason as to why they wanted to come on but said this is as good as a confirmation to all the reunion rumors.

So yea, Scott and Mark will be on The Rod Ryan Show sometime next week! If you go to the website, there is a "Listen Live" button which lets you stream the radio station on your computer. I'll post any updates as I come across them.

94.5 The Buzz

Fuck... it's been a while... how do I sticky this crap.... ah, there it is!

eusebioCBR 04-14-2009 10:10 AM

Re: Scott Stapp and Mark Tremonti Announcement on Houston Radio

holy toledo Mulletman!

Dogstar 04-14-2009 11:34 AM

Wow, thank you, Mulletman, and nice to see you. I will definitely check this out.

CreedJeff 04-14-2009 12:09 PM

I thought that this link may make the rumors feel a little bit more real:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16... minorcatid=60

Dogstar 04-14-2009 01:10 PM

Oh....boy....I saw them there on the Weathered Tour. Nice place for a show.

ABYanks 04-14-2009 04:03 PM

never thought wed be back on this site.

Dogstar 04-14-2009 04:50 PM

Now Ticketmaster has taken down the show. WTF?

Frankie 04-14-2009 05:06 PM

Also, just an FYI

Yesterday the reunion video tease was removed from Creed.com and the old page has been put back up, with no explanation.

Thinking some problems may have developed.

But of course I have no way of knowing for sure.

Tremontiriffs77 04-14-2009 08:12 PM

Just an update....We are gonna see it and I cant wait...Scott Stapp just posted a new video on his myspace and at the end he talks about all the speculation hints at it saying"I wish I could tell you but you will all be so excited when its revealed...Talked about sitting down with Tremontis son and his family and patching things up...I am sooo happy..Welcome back Creed...Just Telll us already!!

Frankie 04-14-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
Just an update....We are gonna see it and I cant wait...Scott Stapp just posted a new video on his myspace and at the end he talks about all the speculation hints at it saying"I wish I could tell you but you will all be so excited when its revealed...Talked about sitting down with Tremontis son and his family and patching things up...I am sooo happy..Welcome back Creed...Just Telll us already!!

That video has been on Scott's MySpace page for over 2 months now.
Nowhere in the video does Scott mention tremonti. He mentioned some "healing in Orlando" and talked about Jagger and his nephew sitting in front of him during the Citrus parade.

Just to clarify...

Tremontiriffs77 04-14-2009 11:03 PM

It doesnt matter anymore..people wont believe it until they see it...The video hasnt been on there that long because I have checked his site many times...I guess well just wait and see...

Frankie 04-14-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
It doesnt matter anymore..people wont believe it until they see it...The video hasnt been on there that long because I have checked his site many times...I guess well just wait and see...

Video was uploaded to Scott's MySpace page on Feb. 10th.
A little over 2 months ago.

I guess you must have just not seen it.

metalchris25 04-15-2009 09:22 AM

Wow, haven't seen the Mullet around here in a while! Thanks for the heads up bout the radio show!

Dark_Knight 04-15-2009 06:55 PM

Wow it's been forever since I've been here...did anyone happen to confirm this? I emailed Rod & Jessica yesterday about it but no reply yet...I was just curious if any of you guys knew...

eusebioCBR 04-15-2009 07:09 PM

Nothing concrete yet, every time there appears to be evidence it's pulled from a website or it's proven as a hoax:confused: