CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   so, we're going MYLES KENNEDY (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5659)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 10:21 AM

I just went and checked this Myles guy out and I like what I hear! I hope he found a way to deal with the tinnitus so that this is possiblely true! He has a great voice and teamed up with Tremo's guitar would make a great match! Not to mention he is very easy on the eyes! :naughty: I just wish we could get a true comfirmation from Mark or anyone at this time what is truely up with everything! :dunno:

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 10:39 AM

I've already placed my bet on that Myles-guy!!! ;)
Cross my fingerzz!!!

benkenobi 01-28-2004 11:18 AM

Now wasn't this Myles only seen with Mark Tremonti at a Submersed concert. I'm sure Mark has many friends in the music business so I wouldn't put all my hopes on him. I've never heard his band before. What kind of range does the guy have? He's not one of these singers that screams their heads off through the whole thing is he? I doubt Mark would let anyone like that in the band first off, and they would have to be better than Mark, secondly.

Jez 01-28-2004 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Now wasn't this Myles only seen with Mark Tremonti at a Submersed concert. I'm sure Mark has many friends in the music business so I wouldn't put all my hopes on him. I've never heard his band before. What kind of range does the guy have? He's not one of these singers that screams their heads off through the whole thing is he? I doubt Mark would let anyone like that in the band first off, and they would have to be better than Mark, secondly.

For argument's sake....do you really think that Myles would fly all the way from Washington to Florida just to hang out for a Submersed show? Haven't heard this guy and are wondering what he sounds like? You can check him out at the website. His voice *is* pretty amazing. It will be even better when it's paired up with really great music.

hayley 01-28-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
For argument's sake....do you really think that Myles would fly all the way from Washington to Florida just to hang out for a Submersed show?

You never know, he may really really like Submersed

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 05:46 PM

Plus, if he was hanging out with Tremo maybe they were dicussing plans for him to be singing with his new band! :dunno: You never know!

hayley 01-28-2004 06:10 PM

Yeah, that's right, you do never know

Bridge of Clay 01-28-2004 06:33 PM

LOL! you're being naive...

I second Jez on this.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 10:11 PM

Why are we being naive? Do you personally know what he's thinking or doing? IMO: you never know what a person is thinking unless they tell you! We don't even know if this Myles Kennedy guy is really going to be the new singer! We are all speculating! That doesn't make me naive!!!

Bridge of Clay 01-29-2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
For argument's sake....do you really think that Myles would fly all the way from Washington to Florida just to hang out for a Submersed show?

that pretty much sums all up!

DangerousDan85 01-29-2004 07:15 PM

my sources are telling me, Myles just wanted to go to Disney World, he checked out the concert during his vacation and happen to run into Mark

Blaize 01-29-2004 08:14 PM

I met Myles Saturday and talked quite a bit with him. He is really nice and down to earth like the Tremontis...I don't know what he was doing at the Hard Rock......

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaize
I met Myles Saturday and talked quite a bit with him. He is really nice and down to earth like the Tremontis...I don't know what he was doing at the Hard Rock......

OMG... So you must be one of the pitters who did listen to Mark's DEMO??? You lucky lucky lucky girl!!! I envy you... and I'm sure I'm not the only one! :D

What's your opinion 'bout Myles and Tremo's new band?? Honest! Do you think that there may be a slight chance that.... ???

Blaize 01-29-2004 09:16 PM

No I did not go to the hummer for the demo. We did know in advance that he was to have it with him, but we had a friend who wasn't feeling well so we skipped the demo session and the after party. How crazy is that???
Mark was really excited about the new music and lit up when he said he had done some singing on the demo. And although we didn't make it to the truck I am really glad the other pitters did cause now everyone knows that there is definitely something to look forward to... ;)

luvin monti 01-31-2004 12:33 AM

Quote:

Guess they have found a cure for Acute Tinnitus

Nah...he just wears ear plugs when he's on stage and around loud sounds. He and I had an interesting conversation about hearing loss in general. I, as well as Blaize, was at the show. I was with her! :nut: We were hanging with the boys throughout the night....hehe! Good times!!!