CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   so, we're going MYLES KENNEDY (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5659)

Rain 01-25-2004 09:20 PM

I cant access their forum either..that in itself is kind of fishy.

RMadd 01-25-2004 09:32 PM

what if someone was trying to be funny, and was referring to Kennedy's somwhat old role in "Rock Star" (as mentioned on the main page)? You know, just made it up... I dunno.... just a thought.

TremontiRx 01-25-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Guess they have found a cure for Acute Tinnitus ;)

Maybe they just found a way for him to manage it. This was posted at another site by someone who met Myles at the Submersed show 1/24.
Quote:

I asked Myles too about the hearing problem thing. He said that he has to wear ear plugs on stage, and that "in fact I am wearing them now". So it seems that he has found a way to deal with the problem without it effecting his music, and singing.

Why the constant negativity, Frankie? That was never the impression I had of you previously. :(

Dogstar 01-25-2004 10:51 PM

I don't think Frankie was being negative, just pointing out some info on the guy that might make it hard for him to be the singer. Besides, there was a winking smilie at the end.

hayley 01-26-2004 02:59 AM

Hmm...intresting. We'll see, eh.

WeatheredWoman 01-26-2004 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Their site haven't been updated for ages (sounds familiar to you? ;) ) and the main page gave me the impression it was just released.

I need to wake up :clock: !!! :o

I can't access the board, though...

Sounds very familiar to me Tremo :( But I found another site at www.themayfieldfour.net

The owner of that site admits in the news-section that he hasn't updated his site earlier because of the long silence in the Mayfield-Four-camp.

On that site there's also a Forum you can enter!

WeatheredWoman 01-26-2004 09:13 AM

...and on that messageboard someone quoted this about Tinnitus:

I'm not sure if you heard or not but there is a new treatment form people who suffer from Tinnitus. From what I understand Jeff beck has undergone the treatment with much success. check out the website below for more info!
http://www.epleyclinic.com/ttreat.htm

Interesting!!!!

WeatheredWoman 01-26-2004 09:25 AM

On the M4 messsageboard you must check out this thread: "Hey, just checking on what's up!" They were talking 'bout Tremo's new band too!

Sheila63 01-26-2004 11:45 AM

Mmmm, interesting. Maybe it is true. Thanks for that piece of info, WeatherWoman. :)

Jez 01-26-2004 02:54 PM

Cristi, I asked Frankie to post that article here because that is all the info that we had at the time regarding Myles medical condition. *If* he is Mark's new singer, more power to him, and I think that they really accquired some talent. I had been interested in this guy since I heard his voice in RockStar a couple years ago....so.....yeah. *shrug*
In any case, I hope that his condition *is* manageable. I have a mild to moderate case of it myself, and for the first year it was almost unbearable....makes ya kinda crazy. Now I'm pretty used to it.

Dogstar 01-26-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Cristi, I asked Frankie to post that article here because that is all the info that we had at the time regarding Myles medical condition. *If* he is Mark's new singer, more power to him, and I think that they really accquired some talent. I had been interested in this guy since I heard his voice in RockStar a couple years ago....so.....yeah. *shrug*
In any case, I hope that his condition *is* manageable. I have a mild to moderate case of it myself, and for the first year it was almost unbearable....makes ya kinda crazy. Now I'm pretty used to it.

My grandfather had it and he had to have surgery in one hear to stop it. He's now deaf in that ear, but at least the ringing has ended...

TremontiRx 01-26-2004 03:37 PM

:horseshit

Dogstar 01-26-2004 03:45 PM

Well, tremontiRX, please do us all a favor and stop bringing crap from other BBs here. We've had enough drama here and it seems you are trying to stir the pot here. Frankly, we've had enough of that garbage. Keep it up, and I'll report you.

njcreedite 01-26-2004 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez

I saw the movie Rock Star....who was he in the movie? :confused:

hayley 01-26-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Well, tremontiRX, please do us all a favor and stop bringing crap from other BBs here. We've had enough drama here and it seems you are trying to stir the pot here. Frankly, we've had enough of that garbage. Keep it up, and I'll report you.

Well said, Dogstar. :) I agree