CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Do you understand what we're witnessing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6884)

revisfoot 06-15-2004 01:50 AM

Do you understand what we're witnessing?

Hey guys!

Just something I've been thinking of over the past few days...

Do y'all realize that we're witnessing music history in the making?

Just look at it --

Some of the biggest names in music are changing. Look at Velvet Revolver (3/5th's of GnR and Scott f--king Weiland!!) Audioslave (Chris Cornell and the three members of Rage) and now Alter Bridge.

I can't believe that WE get to see all this happening! It's pretty exciting to see all these familiar faces do unfamiliar things, watch as this new evolution in music occurs in front of our very eyes. I think it's amazing.

The Lithium 06-15-2004 04:07 AM

Yeah, but as for Alter Bridge... Do you understand who we are to them? Their first fans... We are the same as the "Tallahassee-bar-fans" was to Creed in the early years!! How many times do you get to see a band go from 0 to one million? We are helping them writing music history!!

//Lith

hayley 06-15-2004 04:18 AM

It's cool, but I wouldn't go as far as saying its music history in the making.

Shadow 06-15-2004 07:28 AM

I would still rather have Creed back together.

aussiecreeder 06-15-2004 08:46 AM

there are obviously similarties between the three bands all have well-known bands with a new singer forming new bands. the first two are "supergroups" where the former band and the new singer are both from very well-known bands which means the hype machine kicks into gear. this is great to sell cds but it means the albums simply can't live up to the crazy amount of hype that is generated for both audioslave and velvet revolver.

alter bridge while similar is a little different. while it obviously features 3 former members of creed myles while a prodigous talent is not well-known at least to the general public. this makes the band a little harder to market but means the album is likely to exeed expectations rather than be a let down.

creedsister 06-15-2004 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
It's cool, but I wouldn't go as far as saying its music history in the making.

Dont be so sure about that :D

The Lithium 06-15-2004 04:34 PM

Creed together would be awesome, but bands is like relationships... It sucks that Creed are breaking up, but it just didn't worked... Let's try to love Myles instead!

Flip 06-15-2004 05:29 PM

is any one else of the alter bridge e-team/street team ?

Xterminator27 06-15-2004 06:02 PM

I wouldnt go to say its as far as MUSIC HOSTORY, because then everything that ever happens is history and well isnt that special unless you are drectly involved with it

oh andI JUST FELT LIKE MAKING THIS POST IMPOSSIBLE TO READ WHICH IS WHAY IM TYPEN IN ALL CAPS AND HUGE FONT, YOU SEE EVERYTHING THA TEVER HAPPENS IS PART OF MUSIC HISTORY, SO IN FACT IT MEANS NOTHING AND ISNT SPECIAL AT ALL IN ANY WAY UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH IT LOL THIS POST SUCKS AND IS PROBLY PISSING PEOPLE OFF BECAUSE IT SCREWS UP THE THING AND IS HUGE LOL I FELT LIKE PISSING SOMEONE OFF

Jez 06-15-2004 08:53 PM

If you drag the mouse over your text, you can see it just fine.

Higher_Desire 06-15-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
Just look at it --

Some of the biggest names in music are changing. Look at Velvet Revolver (3/5th's of GnR and Scott f--king Weiland!!) Audioslave (Chris Cornell and the three members of Rage) and now Alter Bridge.

I can't believe that WE get to see all this happening! It's pretty exciting to see all these familiar faces do unfamiliar things, watch as this new evolution in music occurs in front of our very eyes. I think it's amazing.

Hmmm. Interesting. I never thought about it like that. Very insiteful. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I would still rather have Creed back together.

True dat. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flip
is any one else of the alter bridge e-team/street team ?

I am.

H-- :pimp:

creedsister 06-16-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
I wouldnt go to say its as far as MUSIC HOSTORY, because then everything that ever happens is history and well isnt that special unless you are drectly involved with it

oh andI JUST FELT LIKE MAKING THIS POST IMPOSSIBLE TO READ WHICH IS WHAY IM TYPEN IN ALL CAPS AND HUGE FONT, YOU SEE EVERYTHING THA TEVER HAPPENS IS PART OF MUSIC HISTORY, SO IN FACT IT MEANS NOTHING AND ISNT SPECIAL AT ALL IN ANY WAY UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH IT LOL THIS POST SUCKS AND IS PROBLY PISSING PEOPLE OFF BECAUSE IT SCREWS UP THE THING AND IS HUGE LOL I FELT LIKE PISSING SOMEONE OFF

HaHa You little Ass

creedsister 06-16-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Creed together would be awesome, but bands is like relationships... It sucks that Creed are breaking up, but it just didn't worked... Let's try to love Myles instead!

:confused: Not ;)

hayley 06-16-2004 04:05 AM

X, that didnt' work, it wasn't impossible to read, you've got to do something that kicks more ass!

Lechium 06-16-2004 04:34 AM

You're really missing a point... former members of GOOD bands, are forming BAD ones, that make unoriginal radio music, all in order to make some money...

what we are witnessing is selling out reaching new heights

whoo-fucking-hoo....