CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Lisa Marie Presley (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2084)

JenRN 03-04-2003 10:01 AM

Lisa Marie Presley

Have any of you guys heard her new song or seen her video? What do you think? Seems she is trying to follow in her daddy's foot steps!:music:

TeriB19 03-04-2003 10:07 AM

I was at the gym the other day listening to my Creed cd's but watching the tube while on the treadmill. I saw her song on but didn't listen to it. Does she talk about her damn Memphis? I didn't follow.

JenRN 03-04-2003 11:57 AM

Yeah she is talking about Memphis, her voice sounds OK she sure did not inherit her dad's dancing though!:lol:

Dogstar 03-04-2003 12:51 PM

If she weren't Elvis' daughter, she'd have no music career. I've never been impressed with her voice.

hotforscott 03-04-2003 03:27 PM

I actually saw that video this morning. It wasn't as awful as I would've figured.

marlsy 03-05-2003 11:07 AM

I havn't seen or heard it yet, don't care too either LOL Have a feeling she SUCKS. :eek:

Lechium 03-05-2003 01:51 PM

She looks good thou.

JenRN 03-05-2003 02:34 PM

She had good genes.... her dad was a hottie in his day and Priscilla is beautiful!!! I think Lisa Marie got caught up in that scientology stuff then married Michael Jackson:eek: She certainly has had her share of "bad times" Her voice is not bad, actually it is a whole lot better than some of these ding bat pop singers!

hotforscott 03-05-2003 05:21 PM

I know what you mean. I think her voice is okay, she has a sort of deeper voice and her face looks a lot like Elvis, in my opinion. I don't think she is pretty or anything, but he voice is okay. I am so sick of boy bands and pop singers I could puke. I really like the Evanesence. I heard today that they put out an album independently as well, I wonder what all is on it. I bet I could find one since they are from here.

creeder 03-06-2003 08:51 AM

I like it.. but i cant belive that she had been marriedm to michael Jackson... :crying: :P

TeriB19 03-06-2003 11:55 AM

What the hell was she thinking?? How could that relationship have POSSIBLY been beneficial to her? I understand that it would almost make you think he's really a man (briefly) but I didn't buy that wedding for a second and I really think she's got some loose rocks floating around in the old Presley noggin.

Lechium 03-06-2003 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
What the hell was she thinking?? How could that relationship have POSSIBLY been beneficial to her? I understand that it would almost make you think he's really a man (briefly) but I didn't buy that wedding for a second and I really think she's got some loose rocks floating around in the old Presley noggin.

That's her PRIVATE life. She marries whoever she pleases and its none of your, mine or anyone, who doesnt even know her, else's business.

If you dissagree, go buy National Inquieror.

TeriB19 03-06-2003 12:38 PM

Thanks for setting me straight, Leech. Really, your words really put me on the path to righteousness.

jango 03-06-2003 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
That's her PRIVATE life. She marries whoever she pleases and its none of your, mine or anyone, who doesnt even know her, else's business.

If you dissagree, go buy National Inquieror.

Well, when you publicly announce your relationship, you're bringing it into my home and my television. I'm not invading your life, you're invading mine.

TeriB19 03-06-2003 03:02 PM

Very true! They went so far as to be interviewed about their 'marriage' by Barbara Walters and Oprah, then they shared that disgusting kiss on tv. They really tried way too hard to try to sell it and I just wasn't buying it. It's one thing to try to keep your private life private, but they advertised it like they were selling an old refrigerator.