CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp Dating????????????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1596)

hotforscott 02-01-2003 02:49 AM

LMAO, Dogstar! He probably is overdue! Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it. I just try to help out people when I can. It's the best way to be!

hayley 02-01-2003 02:49 AM

and now it's changed....we don't take anything yousay seriously;)

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 03:11 AM

that's good especialy when i post my next speech

hotforscott 02-01-2003 03:17 AM

LOL!

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 03:20 AM

let's just say i shouldn't put it in the "Religion" section

hotforscott 02-01-2003 03:24 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Is it going to offend anyone?

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 03:56 AM

most likely

JenRN 02-01-2003 09:05 AM

Respiratory Therapist???? Hell he needs a nurse, for TOTAL body care!:D

Carrie, what a seetie you are! I had a similiar experience with an elderly person where I used to live, her family neglected her and every day I would go over and cook her meals and clean up her house for her. It is so sad to see the eldery neglected. I have several friends as well who are single parents, it is such a tough job!!! Hats off to those who make a difference and work so hard at it! We ARE gonna have a blast at Creedfest! A bunch of cool people and nice tropical weahter, can't get much better than that!:dancing:

hotforscott 02-01-2003 11:04 AM

He does need a nurse, Jen! You crack me up. That is so sweet that you helped her out. I LOVE doing stuff like that. It makes a difference it someone's life and that is great. I hate that her family neglected her, that is so sad. I can't believe someone would do that.

hayley 02-02-2003 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
most likely

not yet

DangerousDan85 02-02-2003 03:00 AM

yeah

Sheila63 02-02-2003 01:19 PM

Re: Re: scott stapp dating

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Yes, that is wonderful as long as it is the right person.  Personally, I feel that a happy, healthy single parent home is better than a two parent 'made just for the kids' home.  Children can see through that crap. And, maybe there is nothing wrong with being an only child.  Unconditional Love is all we really need.

I feel the same way. I don't believe people should stay together just for the children. You're right souldancer, unconditional love is what we all want and need.

Carrie, you're very sweet to help your friend like that. What a great thing to do. One of my best friends is a single Mom who's son is grown now but she raised him by herself since he was 2. She sometimes is unsure about how she raised him and I tell her from what I can see, she did a great job. I hate to see her being so hard on herself because she's a great person.

Jen, I think you're right Scott does need a nurse. Do you need an assistant? I'd be happy to do that work for free!!;)

Can't wait till Creedfest to meet all of you, we're going to have an awesome time!!!

shane 02-02-2003 02:45 PM

unconditional love is what we all want and need. But is not easy to find//////////////

PaulMcCoygirl 02-02-2003 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
We wish!!!

Hey, we are all friends here, I'm sure we wouldn't mind sharing.;)

I wouldn't....we will just take turn having him one night each week;)

hotforscott 02-02-2003 03:59 PM

If I had him, I am not sure I would want to give him up....LOL! Nah, I would share, I promise! :devil: