CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I heard the album!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9849)

Rocketqueen 11-02-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Check out the NEW ScottStapp.com

my browser could be slow all i see is a gray block i will try back later

Steve 11-02-2005 10:23 PM

Make sure you have flash installed!

Ana4Stapp 11-02-2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs
What do you think anna, good cd so far?

Well, Im having 'some' problems due to my connection :mad: while Im trying to listening to it, but I ...liked (NOT LOVED!) what I listened.

Rocketqueen 11-02-2005 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Make sure you have flash installed!

oh no i never install those they always make my pc run slower thanks for the tip anyways

robe108 11-02-2005 11:28 PM

scott's album

can somebody e-mail me the link to download the scott stapp's new album??
PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Rocketqueen 11-02-2005 11:42 PM

i lost my downloads when i freaking installed something that i did,nt know how todo and other stuff as well thats :mad1: why i dont freaking install anything but now that were asking can somebody please please post the lyrics to justify so i can put it on my signature :jam: :jam: :jam:

eusebioCBR 11-03-2005 12:00 AM

Good CD, but nothing stunning. It's still softer than I expected. The new site, well he does love his rock star poses and showing off his chest. :laugh:

Rocketqueen 11-03-2005 12:24 AM

well it is hard ass album on the tracks that are not ballads see :) you know what if we could get a THRASH METAL stappy album than everybody would be happy am i right :) would somebody please post the justfiy lyrics for MEH i will give flowers to the poster :D :thankyou: but i can wait not a probleam :D

Tremontixriffs 11-03-2005 12:34 AM

I honestly believe that no matter what type of cd stapp made someone would find a way to bitch about it. After listening to it for a while i am starting to prefer it more than One Day Remains, I mean I thought It was a good effort but Stapp just blows us away again with this new cd..I think alot of us were thinking his cd would be more along the lines of Relarn love type songs and he completely pulled the wool over our eyes..I really think gone blind did a great job with the music and the guitar riffs are good and luckily not tremontish as The great divide single...I hope they both do well but I must say I think record vs record Stapp's will be more successful...

bad84ss 11-03-2005 12:52 AM

If someone would be so kind to send me the link or album it would be much appreciated.... Cant wait to buy it on teh 22nd... I just want a preview...Thanks!! [email protected]

rabidgopher04 11-03-2005 12:57 AM

This is great and all that you guys can hear it, but could you share the love over PM with me please? Thanks.

Chase 11-03-2005 01:11 AM

Yeah seriously! Spread the love people! I promise to be your very best friend if you let me listen to it also :) Please? Over PM is fine.

eusebioCBR 11-03-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs
I honestly believe that no matter what type of cd stapp made someone would find a way to bitch about it. After listening to it for a while i am starting to prefer it more than One Day Remains, I mean I thought It was a good effort but Stapp just blows us away again with this new cd..I think alot of us were thinking his cd would be more along the lines of Relarn love type songs and he completely pulled the wool over our eyes..I really think gone blind did a great job with the music and the guitar riffs are good and luckily not tremontish as The great divide single...I hope they both do well but I must say I think record vs record Stapp's will be more successful...

Bitching 'bout the things we've seen
Bitching 'bout the things we've been
Bitching 'bout the loves we've had
My oh my it wasn't so bad
When we had that to loosen our minds
Hey little baby in the front row be kind

Bar bitching: Telling you the gospel truth
Bar bitching: Why don't you all go get screwed?
Bar bitching: Why don't you tell me something new?
Bar bitching: Bar bitching.........................................
-The Stranglers: Bitching

I think I'll listen to Chevelle 'til the next ALTER BRIDGE cd is out, laters :peace:

The Lithium 11-03-2005 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Seb, you talk too much...

Hahahah, off topic! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Some CDs are ridiculously priced(like, for instance, the first Sanctus Real CD, which I bought at a local Christian store because no one else had it. That cost me 17 dollars. I wasn't thrilled, but because the music was so good, I was willing to fork over some extra money) so it makes it hard for people who are on a budget to buy those.

Yeah see, that's the problem. Here in Sweden a CDs costs around 20 bucks. Sometimes more, sometimes a little less.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I said I had heard it not that I had a link for it. The link was supposed to... ( hold on a bit... and by that I mean going publically on boards)

Dude, I didn't share it. I just said I had heard it, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
MJ ummmmmmmmmmm k well all opions are open are you feeling alright? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wasn't dead serious! :D

Creed7352 11-03-2005 03:05 AM

i didn't care much for broken either...just not my type of song..i don't feel it fits well with the rest of the tracks. not saying it's a bad song, just not for me is all..

tremontixriffs, could you possibly be starting to prefer it to ODR cause you've been listening to ODR for a year and a half or so and stapp for only a few hours?