CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I heard the album!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9849)

titan9 11-18-2005 01:47 PM

He might not be the greatest person to bandmates and friends, but from what I've heard, he's a good, stable father and that's what counts, imo. Of course, I don't know the guy personally, so all of this hinges on what I have heard.

I don't have an opinion on the guy, personally, because I do not know him. That is why I feel it is best to keep the discussions focused on his music, not how much of a jerk/good guy he is.

Bridge of Clay 11-18-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
He might not be the greatest person to bandmates and friends, but from what I've heard, he's a good, stable father and that's what counts, imo. Of course, I don't know the guy personally, so all of this hinges on what I have heard.

I don't have an opinion on the guy, personally, because I do not know him. That is why I feel it is best to keep the discussions focused on his music, not how much of a jerk/good guy he is.

hmmm

can I have the duct tape, please?

btw, do you have an opinion or an oponion on the guy? hehehe

titan9 11-18-2005 04:34 PM

Haha, I have an opinion on his music, but I don't have an opinion on his personal life. It'd be unfair for me to have one on that. :D

BTW, I love that quote in your sig.

The Lithium 11-19-2005 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sina2b
his personal life is personal as long as its kept personal; its not personal when its one of the main subjects of all his interviews which are prepared before hand. I dont make comments on tremonti's personal life because he has kept it personal to some extend; but stapp is always sharing his personal thoughts and feelings and personal life which makes it blend into his public image.

Are you sure? You know, Mark is married and have a son named Austen David Tremonti! Austen were born about 06:00 PM, May 24, 2005. (The reason I know what time he was born is because I wasn't sure if he were born May 24 or May 25. He was expected May 25). And Flip has a two year old daughter named Cadence. And everyone in Alter Bridge are married. I suppose they are gay as well...

INDIGOSTEVE 11-19-2005 07:36 AM

well thats true but they have not been outed yet.....shhhhhhh

uncertaindrumer 11-19-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

Haha, I have an opinion on his music, but I don't have an opinion on his personal life. It'd be unfair for me to have one on that. :D

Why, darnit? They PUT THEMSELVES in the public eye. If they are going to do that, they deserve people looking at them.

Ana4Stapp 11-20-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Why, darnit? They PUT THEMSELVES in the public eye. If they are going to do that, they deserve people looking at them.

;) Again...agreed.

Its completely absurd how these people on tvs,radio,movies, - just hate when they are 'exposed' . :eek: They exposed themselves all the time

titan9 11-20-2005 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer

It'd be unfair because I don't actually know him on a personal level. I only know what I see/hear on the TV/radio and what I read on the internet. That's it. I wouldn't want people judging me after only hearing/seeing that stuff. I'd want them to judge my character only after they have gotten to know me on a personal level. That's just me, though. :D

INDIGOSTEVE 11-20-2005 09:38 AM

you are so right, beat the dead horse again! :rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer 11-20-2005 11:29 AM

Quote:

It'd be unfair because I don't actually know him on a personal level. I only know what I see/hear on the TV/radio and what I read on the internet. That's it. I wouldn't want people judging me after only hearing/seeing that stuff. I'd want them to judge my character only after they have gotten to know me on a personal level. That's just me, though. :D

You're definitely right. It is just you. lol