CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Avril Lavagine (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1963)

Scutley 02-23-2003 09:35 PM

Avril Lavagine

I don't like her music and she seems snobbyish

hotforscott 02-23-2003 09:38 PM

She can't perform live for anything. I bought her CD and like the singles she has come out with, but they are doctored. She can't even sing them live.

I think she has a pissed at the world attitude also.

Tremontichik006 02-23-2003 09:40 PM

i really like avril. i guess most guys dont like her but imo i think that most girls can relate to her music. i know that every song on her cd somehow relates to my life rite now and i really like her music:)

Bridge of Clay 02-23-2003 10:24 PM

hauhauhauha

you said Avril Lavagine!!!!!!!!! hauhauhauha boy, I´m fool!

Anyway, Avril is HHHOOOTTT!!! What an ass, I must say! :) I wouldn´t mind having her as a g/f! ;)

tonight at Grammy´s... boy, I hope she had a flu coz her voice was really weird...since I´ve never seen her live before, I´ll give her the benefit of the doubt, coz at least in her singles, her voice sounds good! :) Many of you may say it´s edited, but anyway it´s much better than some of the singers we are obligated to stand today...

Did I say she´s really HOT?!

Mulletman 02-23-2003 10:26 PM

first off.... its Lavigne, get it right.

second, i like her music and i personally think she can sing. granted her voice isnt the same live as it is on CD, but i think she can sing and her band is good too.

Bridge of Clay 02-23-2003 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
first off.... its Lavigne, get it right.

second, i like her music and i personally think she can sing. granted her voice isnt the same live as it is on CD, but i think she can sing and her band is good too.

damn straight! :)

DangerousDan85 02-23-2003 11:49 PM

she's a reekazoid

Bridge of Clay 02-24-2003 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
she's a reekazoid

no, the "problem" is you only have eyes for Nat! ;) :peace:

Rune 02-24-2003 12:19 AM

to be fair, when she sings live and first starts out her voice is a little iffy, but usually by halfway through the song it's just like the cd

i do agree however, that the albums are doctored, but that can be said for almost any performer who makes an album, to some degree, all songs are doctored, creed isn't perfect either, do you think that when these guys make their albums their voices are perfect and even like that? of course not.

What really makes or breaks a band is their live performance, if you make a great cd but your live show sounds horrible, you won't last long. Avril Lavigne is sort of walking the line, once her voice warms up it's not half bad. Guys like Stapp are a dime a dozen, not many people have voice control like he does, i mean even when he was sick his voice was still damn good.

DangerousDan85 02-24-2003 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>no, the "problem" is you only have eyes for Nat! ;) :peace: </b>

most likely :P

Rune 02-24-2003 12:35 AM

can't blame ya man, she's damn fine

I have a poster of her over my bed, makes me feel real safe at night :P

DangerousDan85 02-24-2003 02:37 AM

i don't

Shade 02-24-2003 06:19 AM

I think Avril is pretty cool. I respect people who write their own songs, unlike Britney and Kylie etc. She is a really pretty girl, but I don't really like her 'punk/skater' sort of image. To me it doesn't really suit her cute and pretty face, and kinda seems a little fake.

I'm positive her CD is doctored, but I definately agree with Rune that most other artists are also doctored, and that a live show is the best way to judge the quality of a band/artist. One time I was recording in a studio, one of the other singers wasn't that great, but studio magic made him sound good :P

To all you's bitching about Avril: When you can write a better song and make a shitload of money off it, THEN, and only then should you be bitching...

creeder 02-24-2003 09:42 AM

Avril does have a talant.. and i have seen her live.. she is good!

Mulletman 02-24-2003 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shade
To all you's bitching about Avril: &nbsp;When you can write a better song and make a shitload of money off it, THEN, and only then should you be bitching...

you, you rule...