CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Eastern PA? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=35)

Weathered 09-23-2002 09:45 PM

Eastern PA?

anyone from eastern PA in the US

TeriB19 09-23-2002 10:39 PM

Born in Eastern PA, live in Eastern NJ. (Hey, that rhymes.)

Dogstar 09-25-2002 08:36 PM

A transplanted New Englander living in Philly.

Weathered 09-25-2002 09:27 PM

where weer you born teriB?

TeriB19 09-25-2002 11:11 PM

Born in South Philly. Lived there til I was 7. Have no accent.

Dogstar 09-26-2002 12:58 AM

That's a very good thing:D

Lady Valkyrie 09-26-2002 10:47 AM

Born and raised in Southern West Virginia.

Moved to North Eastern Ohio back in 1997.

Moved to Hershey, PA about 6 months ago.

Ruby 09-27-2002 11:23 AM

I live close to Eastern PA. Near Middletown NY. Saw my first bear in New Milford Pa just last week. Hey Weathered we were at the same Creed show in Scranton right? Maybe we stood on line right next to each other . Next time we'll say Hi !

krzycreedbabe 10-06-2002 12:27 AM

hiya! i live in Eastern PA but not in Easton PA booo i wanna live closer to Seth sooooo bad :( i live like 1/2 hr from philly

Weathered 10-06-2002 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ruby
I live close to Eastern PA. Near Middletown NY. Saw my first bear in New Milford Pa just last week. Hey Weathered we were at the same Creed show in Scranton right? Maybe we stood on line right next to each other . Next time we'll say Hi !

awesome...i was 2nd in line on the very last line to the right...what about you? where were you at the concert?

Ruby 10-11-2002 02:25 PM

Hey Weathered, I was first on the line in the middle. Did you see a woman with a huge Happy Birthday Scott Sign? I was in front of her with my daughter. I was the first one in and was on the rail second down from the catwalk. There were 2 ppl there already. they won a contest and were super pains in the butt the whole show. The woman tried to give Scott a dollar like he was a lap dancer or something. Her boyfriend was real tall ane they were both drunk and making out. Maybe you saw them. Anyway the show was beyond AWESOME! Good luck with school and dont be a stranger .

JenRN 10-11-2002 02:34 PM

Sounds like you guys had similiar pit experiences!! I was in the pit twice this year and on the rail at the end of the catwalk!! It was a hell of a job to get there but sooo worth it!! Scott was as beautiful as ever and looked down and smiled at us. Priceless moment! I am from Erie Pa but now live in Virginia. Actually I live in the town where the DC sniper just shot one today:mad:

Weathered 10-12-2002 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ruby
Hey Weathered,  I was first on the line in the middle. Did you see a woman with a huge Happy Birthday Scott Sign?  I was in front of her with my daughter. I was the first one in and was on the rail second down from the catwalk.  There were 2 ppl there already. they won a contest and were super pains in the butt the whole show. The woman tried to give Scott a dollar like he was a lap dancer or something. Her boyfriend was real tall ane they were both drunk and making out. Maybe you saw them. Anyway the show was beyond AWESOME!  Good luck with school and dont be a stranger .

Awesome!...nah i didnt see them...but what side were you on during the show...bretts or Marks? i was on bretts side in the first row on the rail..it was awesome

Weathered 10-20-2002 10:57 AM

ruby...what is your AIM s/n

tremonti80 10-23-2002 03:38 AM

Hey Im from pittsburgh altough im going to PSU altoona right now. i am going to the concert at state college on the 19th. Now....the bryce jordan website and creed.com both have the concert listed as the 19th.....however theres a commercial that has been on for the past few days saying the concert is on the 14th.............anyone know what is up????