CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post for Peace (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=514)

Sheila63 08-10-2003 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Sheiila, you are so sweet.   Peace is 'inside us all', but in you....it shines through and through!  We know that actions speak louder than words...Thanks for all you are - for all you do.

souldancer, thank you so much.:angel: Your very kind words mean alot to me. I'm not at peace all of the time, but it's something I work towards and instead of focusing on the bad, I do my best to focus on the good in people and the good in the world as a whole.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 08:33 PM

Sheila and Souldancer are the sweetest people. I just love reading yoy guys posts because they are just so pleasant all the time. :)

Dogstar 08-10-2003 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
... but speaking from my own experience, it's worth it.  It feels awful sometimes but in the end, I always feel better.

I think it also makes you appreciate the journey even more. It also gives you a sense of accomplishment, knowing that you made it and came out stronger because of it; something to be proud of :angel:.

OMG, a dangling preposition! D'OH! :D . Don't tell my boss, hehehe.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 08:40 PM

LMAO, a dangling preposition. You crack me up.
You know, I can sing my pronouns to the tune of "Here comes Santa Claus."
4th grade had a lot of positive effects on me. ;)
I will do it for you guys in November.

Dogstar 08-10-2003 08:41 PM

ROTFLMMFAO!!!! OMG, we learned our prepositions in fourth grade, too, but we didn't get to sing any songs...I await that musical treat!!!!

Sheila63 08-10-2003 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I think it also makes you appreciate the journey even more. It also gives you a sense of accomplishment, knowing that you made it and came out stronger because of it; something to be proud of :angel:.

OMG, a dangling preposition! D'OH! :D . Don't tell my boss, hehehe.

ROTFLMAO!!!:roll: :roll:

On a serious note, I agree with you. I know I appreciate the journey more and as hard as some times have been, I can honestly say I really don't have regrets because what happens in a person's life (and in mine) helps to make them who they are.

hotforscott 08-10-2003 08:45 PM

Glad to see I am cracking someone up other then myslef. My kids are already crashed and I have been drinking when I really shouldn't be. Daniel is at work until 1am and I have been just laughing at my own posts. I will most definitly sing my little song to you guys in November.

Dogstar 08-10-2003 08:46 PM

That is so true, Sheila. It's all in how you react/embrace/face whatever the demons and difficulties in your life. And sometimes, it's so much easier said than done, but when it is done, it's soooo worth it when you come out on the other side.

Dogstar 08-10-2003 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Glad to see I am cracking someone up other then myslef. My kids are already crashed and I have been drinking when I really shouldn't be. Daniel is at work until 1am and I have been just laughing at my own posts. I will most definitly sing my little song to you guys in November.

LOL!

Sheila63 08-10-2003 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott

I can't wait to hear your song, Carrie.:)

hotforscott 08-10-2003 08:53 PM

LOL, you guys can all hum the tune of "Here comes Santa Claus" as I show you how it's done........LOL! ;)

Sheila63 08-10-2003 08:56 PM

LOL, sounds like a plan to me!;)

hotforscott 08-10-2003 09:04 PM

Me, too! :D

Dogstar 08-10-2003 09:07 PM

LMAO, we are going to have so much fun in November....Again, I can't thank Creed enough for making all this possible!

hotforscott 08-10-2003 09:14 PM

I know, I can't thank them enough either. They are awesome in so many ways.