CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Would you like E-Rock in the band? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12973)

Scotty 12-27-2009 10:57 AM

Would you like E-Rock in the band?

There has been talk about E-Rock joining the band as a proper member. I seem to recall an interview with Mark where he said that the idea had potential and was frequently discussed. So, the question: Would you like E-Rock to join the band, possibly adding a new writing dimension?

BSC 12-27-2009 01:02 PM

Re: Would you like E-Rock in the band?

I see no disadvantages, he only added to the tour experience.

nagpo 12-27-2009 04:44 PM

I don't see why not. It couldn't hurt.

Dark_Knight 12-27-2009 05:00 PM

At first I said HECK NO but as the tour went on & saw how much he brought to the shows I finally say YES! The guy is unbelievable. guitars. vocals. etc. he can only help Creed.

Trinity 12-27-2009 07:58 PM

Yeah, that would be cool.

nickmiller71 12-28-2009 05:33 AM

It's pretty apparent now that Scott kind of needs him there for the backing vocals....so yes.

Mr. Prophet Man 12-28-2009 01:36 PM

Bad idea. I mean he's a great touring guitarist and all but the Tremo/Stapp writing formula is perfect the way it is. Didn't they have the same talk about Hestla back in the day?

Mr. Prophet Man 12-28-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmiller71
It's pretty apparent now that Scott kind of needs him there for the backing vocals....so yes.

Stapp will recover. He has to. I feel if he doesn't it will cause tension again within the band. The other guys should be aware of Stapp's vocal issue.

My Sacrifice 12-28-2009 06:37 PM

They should let him join. I think he is a great musician and was a solid addition to the tour.

TrulyAmazing 12-30-2009 11:40 AM

Well ya,alls This was a hard vote to make i voted really dont mind all though im not really for sure :laugh: AND NAGPO your words helped influcnce my vote by saying it really could,nt hurt all though the chemestry between both stappy and T in wrting and working together and peforming together as well is just a chmestry in its own making like and what they make together is perfection ya,alls so u know what they say about that forgiven me for being the odd ball here :rockon:

razzroe 12-31-2009 04:39 PM

YES!I mean why not give the man his biggest dream come true.lets not forget how good he was in sumersed.plus i saw him live 2x with alter bridge and submersed.

Scotty 01-02-2010 09:08 AM

I just saw the videos of Creed playing live acoustic for iheartradio. It's a good performance, but Eric adds quite alot in terms of vocals that Scott can't do anymore and some nice improvised fills.

Buried And Gone 01-02-2010 02:02 PM

Meh, might as well. I don't like the idea of him writing with Creed. But maybe it will make creed less Alter sounding for "Creed 5"

Scotty 01-02-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
Meh, might as well. I don't like the idea of him writing with Creed. But maybe it will make creed less Alter sounding for "Creed 5"

I reckon Mark will be able to get out of his respective AB and Creed modes when he has to if he's spending half the year writing for each. Creed 5 will have some heavier stuff in it, but will have much more typical Creed stuff in it I think.

Dark_Knight 01-02-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone

Um have you heard a little album called "In Due Time"?? the guy can write great music.