CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My special year!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11548)

hayley 03-15-2007 06:59 PM

Re: My special year!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Woooow, that's great! (Honestly!)

You did the right thing telling the father.. I mean, I wouldn't like to grow up without knowing who my dad was and I can't even imagine being a father to a kid without knowing it. The kid will problably, eventually want to meet its dad someday. These things often works themselves out if you just give them time. At least you know in your heart you did what you could!

Anyhow, I'm very happy for ya, girl!

LITH! HELLO!! :D

Ana4Stapp 03-24-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm glad you are feeling better, Ana. That sucks about his not talking to you anymore, though. I agree with Lith, better to let him know what the deal is. How he reacts is entirely up to him. To disregard the miracle of children is his very big loss.

:( thanks for your support...when he s hurting me a lot...I really need it...thank u.

Dogstar 03-24-2007 08:25 PM

Anytime, hon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ana4Stapp 03-27-2007 11:00 PM

Just made an ultrasound yesterday and it showed placenta "partial previa," it means placenta is lying unusually low in uterus, next to or covering cervix. But doctor sid tht during pregnancy progresses, placenta is likely to "migrate" farther from cervix and no longer will be a problem..but of course resting n take it easy and avoid activities , such as strenuous housework or heavy lifting...so i still need your prayers, guys...

Ana4Stapp 03-27-2007 11:00 PM

sorry, double post

Dogstar 03-28-2007 12:31 AM

You got 'em, Ana. Stay safe and healthy!

bilal 03-28-2007 11:05 AM

yes... please do take good care

Ana4Stapp 04-19-2007 01:23 AM

This morning im going to do an important exam -ultrasound ...and please please pray for my baby health...I was feeling a certain pression ...and the doc gave me another medicine to avoid abortion...and all that I can do is pray and ask you to do the same ...please.

eusebioCBR 04-19-2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
This morning im going to do an important exam -ultrasound ...and please please pray for my baby health...I was feeling a certain pression ...and the doc gave me another medicine to avoid abortion...and all that I can do is pray and ask you to do the same ...please.

Ohhh, you are in my prayers.

Dogstar 04-19-2007 11:59 AM

Definitely, Ana. I hope everything turns out OK. Hang in there.

Ana4Stapp 04-19-2007 06:23 PM

Thank you again...and I have good news ....baby is very good and theres no problem;...this kind of pressure is common when you have previa placenta...that btw is migrating to the right place...even though is still low...oh and I coulndt know the gender...cause baby was not in easy position...

eusebioCBR 04-19-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Thank you again...and I have good news ....baby is very good and theres no problem;...this kind of pressure is common when you have previa placenta...that btw is migrating to the right place...even though is still low...oh and I coulndt know the sex...cause baby was not in easy position...

^:D !

bilal 04-20-2007 03:20 PM

good!... thats good!... i just couldnt help but close the browser shut when i read your previous post yesterday.....its good to know that.... shooof

Ana4Stapp 04-20-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
good!... thats good!... i just couldnt help but close the browser shut when i read your previous post yesterday.....its good to know that.... shooof

;) thank you my friend

Ana4Stapp 04-20-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
^:D !

;) thank you....
this is why I love you