CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New Stapp Update (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9136)

uncertaindrumer 05-22-2005 05:47 PM

Did I ever say anything about Eddie Vedder? I don't recall doing so, although Stapp does clearly sound like Vedder.

creedsister 05-22-2005 07:50 PM

Must Disagre Freaking Hell No Take A Q Tip And Clean Out Yo Ears

creedsister 05-22-2005 07:52 PM

Who Does Sound Like Vedder

NOBODY ARGUE WIT ME That A Hootie Guy That Likes To Blow Fish HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding But He Is A Carbon Copy To The Mans Voice

Ana4Stapp 05-22-2005 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Did I ever say anything about Eddie Vedder? I don't recall doing so, although Stapp does clearly sound like Vedder.

Hey,I dont recall saying your name... :rolleyes: lol

You are so forgetful! You could just listen to PJ post. Remember??

Also Stapp doesnt sound like Vedder...he's better...ok? ;)

Trimontana 05-22-2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
NOBODY ARGUE WIT ME That A Hootie Guy That Likes To Blow Fish HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Kiding But He Is A Carbon Copy To The Mans Voice

:roll: :roll:

OH Sis, i can argue with you sweetie :D

P.S. Sorry say that but Stapp doesnt sound like he used to. And just 6 songs? I am gonna wait and see :rolleyes:

creedsister 05-22-2005 09:32 PM

Ok Gabs Point Out The Six Im Sorry But i dont hear it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Really :poke: Da Ears

Bridge of Clay 05-22-2005 10:53 PM

6 songs that are finished and MIXED.

tremonti4life04 05-23-2005 12:09 AM

Stapp doesnt sound like vedder at all. The only time it seems like stapp sounds like vedder is when people are doing Scott stapp impersonations, making fun of this "link" to eddie vedders voice. In my eyes, stapp sounds more like elvis than he does vedder, but he doesnt sound like elvis (I AM NOT PICKING A FIGHT) The End.

Ana4Stapp 05-23-2005 05:24 AM

Hey, guys, I'm not tring to start a discussion here. I was only joking with an uncertain's comment. :D By the way,his comment is so old...that he forgot it...lol ;)

uncertaindrumer 05-23-2005 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Hey, guys, I'm not tring to start a discussion here. I was only joking with an uncertain's comment. :D By the way,his comment is so old...that he forgot it...lol ;)

Well first off, I rememebr saying this MONTHS ago, but I did not think you would dig that out of the hat. Second, anyone who doesn't think Stapp sounds like Vedder has got to get their ears cleaned. I'm not saying its a BAD thing (Veder has a good voice) but come on, they sound a LOT ALIKE.

Ana4Stapp 05-23-2005 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Well first off, I rememebr saying this MONTHS ago, but I did not think you would dig that out of the hat. Second, anyone who doesn't think Stapp sounds like Vedder has got to get their ears cleaned. I'm not saying its a BAD thing (Veder has a good voice) but come on, they sound a LOT ALIKE.

Ok, there are some similarities... ;) and I put this...eh.. warning , before you put some Stapp joke...lol

PS: No related topic but "Take me Out" has the same notes that "Trempled underfoot" has...Incredible!!!! :rolleyes: This time you re right!

titan9 05-23-2005 09:42 AM

I wouldn't say they sound a lot alike, but there is some similarities. They both have deeper, lower, grunge voices. That's really all I can think of that makes them somewhat similar. Lyrically they aren't anything alike.

Like Marcos said, only six songs are officially done and mixed......but that does not mean that no other songs are near completion. Stapp's been working at this CD for over a year now, so surely he has more songs near completion. I believe his CD will probably have around 11-12 tracks on it, 10 at the fewest(are there really that many 9 track CDs that are not EPs?). I'll take 10 quality songs rather than 14 not so good songs. Quality above quantity.

creedsister 05-23-2005 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Stapp doesnt sound like vedder at all. The only time it seems like stapp sounds like vedder is when people are doing Scott stapp impersonations, making fun of this "link" to eddie vedders voice. In my eyes, stapp sounds more like elvis than he does vedder, but he doesnt sound like elvis (I AM NOT PICKING A FIGHT) The End.

:D oh no i wont fight with ya i will agree He Does Not Sound Like ELVIS At All But He Does I THINK ELVIS WOULD BY THAT BOY A CADILAC They Get Along Just Fine :D

creedsister 05-23-2005 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:D oh no i wont fight with ya i will agree He Does Not Sound Like ELVIS At All But He Does I THINK ELVIS WOULD BY THAT BOY A CADILAC They Get Along Just Fine :D

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I dunno LIKE FRIED :banana: :D Sandwhiches HEY

uncertaindrumer 05-23-2005 12:30 PM

^PLEASE, for the love of pringles, PUNCTUATE CORRECTLY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I wouldn't say they sound a lot alike, but there is some similarities. They both have deeper, lower, grunge voices. That's really all I can think of that makes them somewhat similar. Lyrically they aren't anything alike.

Like Marcos said, only six songs are officially done and mixed......but that does not mean that no other songs are near completion. Stapp's been working at this CD for over a year now, so surely he has more songs near completion. I believe his CD will probably have around 11-12 tracks on it, 10 at the fewest(are there really that many 9 track CDs that are not EPs?). I'll take 10 quality songs rather than 14 not so good songs. Quality above quantity.

True, lyrically they are nothing alike, but I never said they were.

Honestly, I don't relly like EITHER of their lyrics, but then again I'm picky and don't like many lyrics...