CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayers needed for my family! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9756)

JulieCitySlicker 10-13-2005 08:30 PM

Prayers needed for my family!

Hi All! I have a huge favor to ask of you!
My family is in need of your prayers. My dad is going through something right now,I'm not sure what but he has been working long hours lately and something happened today,my brother told me on IM ,and my dad stormed out of the house mad,he came back though. A couple weeks ago one of my dad's good friends died,I can't remember how he died. The death of his friend might be just now getting to him or it could be from something else. My parents haven't had the greatest marriage,there have been multiple times where my paren'ts threatened to divorce when we were growing up,but somehow they managed to stay together this long. My sister just moved to Flint Michigan and she just started a new job today but it will only pay enough for her car insurance and car payment,so she is stressed out now to,I'm going through a ton of stuff right now to with wanting to move and just get the heck out of St Louis,but I have to wait until the house sells first. Plus I want to quit my job,like tomorrow,lol I've been getting depressed the past few days and have been very angry for some reason, and have been blowing up at people on the boards I chat at as a result of this. So, please pray for us!
Thanks so much!

HeavenBesideYou 10-14-2005 07:05 AM

You got it Julie...

Heaven

:pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 10-14-2005 07:39 AM

Thank you Heaven :)

Sincirr 10-15-2005 12:49 AM

Im sorry to hear that this is going on babe. Heaps of people care about U here so we will support u in prayer and just plain being there for ya. Love U Julie

JulieCitySlicker 10-16-2005 08:06 PM

Thank you Donna! I love you to girl :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 10-19-2005 11:36 AM

I have another favor to ask of you all! I just found out that one of my cousins tried to commit suicide and is in the hospital. Although she isn't one of my favorite people,could you please pray for her. Also her brother (again,not one of my favorite people,lol) has come down with some sort of illness and they didn't tell me what it was,just that he is sick. So,please pray for him as well.

Thanks!

HeavenBesideYou 10-20-2005 07:00 AM

Prayered...

Blessings to you and yours Julie, I will keep you in my prayers.

Heaven

:pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 10-20-2005 01:31 PM

Thank you Heaven!
My cousin was released from the hospital yesterday and I learned that is was an attempted drug overdose,I don't know anything more than that.

Sam Look 10-22-2005 11:17 PM

Julie

Your in my prayers as well...try to stay positive and remember...YOUR EXACTLY WHERE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE...just learn to deal with the pain and pray to yur God...and you will find your way.

Rocketqueen 10-23-2005 12:04 AM

i will do,er julie all mine needs prayer too when the mule kicked on he kicked,em all :hugs: :hugs: mega Hugs

JulieCitySlicker 10-23-2005 10:04 PM

Thank you Sam and Rocketqueen :hugs: :hugs:

theironhorse 10-23-2005 10:42 PM

Will do

"Pray without ceasing." ~Saint Paul

Sincirr 10-24-2005 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theironhorse
"Pray without ceasing." ~Saint Paul

Nice.:)
I prayed that your family would know that God is watching over them and that that family in particular would know God's presence and transformation, and also that you would be able to keep your faith strong in this time.

Seems like they are really getting pounded by the enemy.

JulieCitySlicker 10-24-2005 06:59 PM

Thank you Donna *Hugs* I don't know if you've read my post in the chat o rama forum,but my dad is planning on leaving my mom :( He thinks that no one loves him,for some reason.
He is still there now but I'm not sure for how long. My mom doesn't want him toleave but she is trying to take it as positively as she can. I'm not taking it all that well,its all I think about. It has consumed my every thoughts and I get angry and upset a\bout it a lot. So please keep us in your prayers!

Sincirr 10-24-2005 09:23 PM

man that sux. I hate that this is happening to you! Yep no worries. And if U see me on msn and have time to chat please feel free to contact eh?:(