CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The official boobies thread! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3429)

hayley 06-18-2003 12:55 AM

(Well I hope they grow) :D

lol well I have to agree with you on the guy boobies bit :lol:

oh so they are fun...thats interesting...

Higher_Desire 06-18-2003 12:56 AM

Interesting how?

H-D

hayley 06-18-2003 01:05 AM

I don't really know, I didn't know what to say, so I said interesting. :rolleyes:

Well it is quite interesting actually, I mean all they are are lumps. Lumps on our chest. It's funny.

But I spose we get the pleasure also, so it goes both ways;)

PaulMcCoygirl 06-18-2003 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Sorry, but I think Christina Aguilera and Shakira are hoochies:P

I second that! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Higher_Desire 06-18-2003 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
EXCUSE ME MARCOS, AND YOU TOO MULLET!!!!   This is my little sister you are talking about!!!!  If I hear one more request to see her boobies, then you are all in for the ass-whooping of a lifetime!! :boxing: :chair: :kick: :samurai:

I'd make you both call me "daddy." :P :P :P

H-D

Leader of Men 06-18-2003 02:34 AM

Hayley, be sure to take before and after pics!

hayley 06-18-2003 04:40 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: SURE ;)

hayley 06-18-2003 04:41 AM

:flasher: :D

Leader of Men 06-18-2003 10:23 AM

:banana:

::waves hand like a jedi:: you will take before and after pictures.

JulieCitySlicker 06-18-2003 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
<b>Look at it this way... I don't know them, will never know them, won't even get within a few feet of them... &nbsp;(the sluty celebrities) they're just hot celebs to me. I don't think I know any "sluty" girls, so I don't really know if I'm into them. :rolleyes: I've been single for a few months now, so really I'd be happy with any kind of girl. :P In the words of Elvis... "I'm so lonly, I'm so lonely baby. I'm so lonely, I could die." (Heartbreak Hotel)

H-D</b>

I'm sorry your feeling lonely Colin:( :( :(

Mulletman 06-18-2003 05:58 PM

Quote:

Sorry, but I think Christina Aguilera and Shakira are hoochies:P

.....eh...

Higher_Desire 06-18-2003 06:57 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry your feeling lonely Colin:( :( :(

Aww. Thanks Julie. The lonliness comes and goes, sometimes it's more than others, but everything will work out (i hope).

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
.....eh...

Haha. That's a funny picture. Could come in handy for a few things. :)

H-D

JenRN 06-18-2003 07:32 PM

LOL Mullet you are funny!:P Yeah I have a doctor at work that looks at my chest EVERYTIME he talks to me, it is like "HELLO........ something you want to say?" LOL....... he is such a damn pervert too!

JulieCitySlicker 06-18-2003 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
Aww. Thanks Julie. The lonliness comes and goes, sometimes it's more than others, but everything will work out (i hope).

Haha. That's a funny picture. Could come in handy for a few things. :)

H-D

I know how ya feel about being lonely Colin:( Someday someone special will come around for both of us:P

Higher_Desire 06-18-2003 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>LOL Mullet you are funny!:P &nbsp;Yeah I have a doctor at work that looks at my chest EVERYTIME he talks to me, it is like "HELLO........ something you want to say?" LOL....... he is such a damn pervert too! </b>

Click Here
You should buy this shirt (courtesy of TShirtHell.com) and wear it next time you go to see him. :P

Quote:

I know how ya feel about being lonely Colin:( Someday someone special will come around for both of us :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence. But do you mean that one person will come around for the both of us? :P That's kinda what it sounds like. j/k. :) Just giving you a hard time. If it is, I hope its a :female:. :rolleyes: Or, we could be there for each other! I could handle both you and Becky, right? ;)

H-D