CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ideas.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8212)

Trimontana 12-16-2004 03:59 PM

Ideas....

Well guys. I am in a point actually when i am thinking to get my thrird tattoo. I need you guys to help me with your ideas, posting desings of what you think i should get. This is very serious for me. I still remember when i get my first tattoo i was 17 and itīs an egyptian sun on my back. The other is down of my left breast...and itīs a greek symbol that means strengh.

So go ahead, but please be serious. Ahhhhh!!! I want to get this tattoo all around my belly, hips and my back. So has to be quiet big. Feel free to post me pictures or designs.

:D Gabi :D

hayley 12-16-2004 04:08 PM

That picture of Jacoby in the spa! LOL just kidding. Hmmm I don't really have any suggestions I mean it's all personal taste. Your other tatt's sound awesome! :D

I want to get one when I am abit older, and I'm thinking of getting it around my belly button or somewhere down there, it would look really cool but I really don't know what I want

Xterminator27 12-16-2004 04:27 PM

Put a big X

Dogstar 12-16-2004 05:17 PM

It definitely should be something that means a lot to you and that you feel strongly about. I have two tats and am thinking about a third, on my lower back. :D

Steve 12-16-2004 05:21 PM

Off Topic: have you ever seen that Saturday Night Live "commercial" about "disgusting lower back tattoos on aged women" ?? hehe Reading this thread just reminded me of that. lol - if you have seen that you'll understand...

Dogstar 12-16-2004 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Off Topic: have you ever seen that Saturday Night Live "commercial" about "disgusting lower back tattoos on aged women" ?? hehe Reading this thread just reminded me of that. lol - if you have seen that you'll understand...

Hah, no...I am somewhat aged, but I still have good skin :D

Trimontana 12-16-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
It definitely should be something that means a lot to you and that you feel strongly about. I have two tats and am thinking about a third, on my lower back. :D

Yeah, do it!!! I was thinking to get the wings of an eagle. Starting on my back up my bumb all around my hips and ending on my belly....what you think. I like eagles, there are very clever animals and in the egyptian mytology an eagle means "the one who sees everything up on the sky" or "the eye that control the sky". :D

Xterminator27 12-16-2004 05:24 PM

If you want a clevar animal then put an octopus, those things are smarter then dogs apparently

Plus octopus's are one of the few animals with tenticals, can sometimes change color, AND crawl through spaces as small as a DIME!

how cool is that?
I suggest a large purple one on your back, mayby the tenticals could go down your arms and legs and neck, that would kick ass

Dogstar 12-16-2004 05:25 PM

That sounds awesome, Trimontana! Mine are music related...The Alice In Chains sun (modified a bit) and the A Perfect Circle crescents with three stars in the middle. I have a couple of ideas I want for my lower back. It likely will be a combinatin of music/heritage. I'm looking at Celtic knot patterns :D

Trimontana 12-16-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Steve man!!!! I am very young...i am 27. what`s that about aged women???noone here is that old to ben called that.... :D ;)

Trimontana 12-16-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
That sounds awesome, Trimontana! Mine are music related...The Alice In Chains sun (modified a bit) and the A Perfect Circle crescents with three stars in the middle. I have a couple of ideas I want for my lower back. It likely will be a combinatin of music/heritage. I'm looking at Celtic knot patterns :D

awesome Karri.....Celtic are beautiful!!!!!!! ;) Let me know when you find what you want.

Trimontana 12-16-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
If you want a clevar animal then put an octopus, those things are smarter then dogs apparently

Plus octopus's are one of the few animals with tenticals, can sometimes change color, AND crawl through spaces as small as a DIME!

how cool is that?
I suggest a large purple one on your back, mayby the tenticals could go down your arms and legs and neck, that would kick ass

:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: but i still love ya!!!!

Dogstar 12-16-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
awesome Karri.....Celtic are beautiful!!!!!!! ;) Let me know when you find what you want.

Will do!

Steve 12-16-2004 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Steve man!!!! I am very young...i am 27. what`s that about aged women???noone here is that old to ben called that.... :D ;)

You'll be old one day though ;) hehehe.

Trimontana 12-16-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

You'll be old one day though ;) hehehe.

i know but i don`t think about it!!!! life now is being tough wiyh me enough to be thinking about get older.... ;)