CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Sleepover Thread... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4273)

Aimee 09-07-2003 08:50 PM

The Sleepover Thread...

It is 8:48PM in the Eastern time zone and I am drinking Rum and Cokes to stay awake. I want to stay awake because tonight is a very special night for me. Tonight, I am hosting a sleepover. And I am offering...
Vanilla Stoli in juice or soda, vodka with tonic water. White and red wine, Red Stripe and Bud Light. For those of you who don't drink, there is lots of other stuff to drink or smoke and munch on, you know?
So! Bring your sleeping bags and pillows and a bottle of your favorite wine. Cause I'm camping out here tonight...

TeriB19 09-07-2003 08:52 PM

I'm right here with ya, Aimee. I'm enjoying a nice glass of cabernet and will hang out with ya here until around 10:30. I know, I know, it's not an all-nighter, but I've gotta work early. But while I AM here, I'll tell jokes, do some juggling, wear a lampshade, whatever it takes!! I LOVE sleepovers!!! By the way, I'm borrowing the new Barbie sleeping bag Jenn got for a birthday gift. I'll try not to spill any cabernet on it!!;)

Aimee 09-07-2003 08:59 PM

Oh sure, I know that some of you have school tomorrow. But that's okay. I'll just stay up and wait for those like Bec & Haley. Listening to VAST. Still drinking, but I may take a break for a moment. Four is a bit much for me.

Sheila63 09-07-2003 09:01 PM

Hey, Aimee!! I'm here too. Unfortunately I can't make it an all-nighter cause I have to get up for work around 5:00 am but I'll be here for as long as I can. Since it's a special occasion, I'll have a coke and some shrimp cocktail along with some milk chocolate or mint milanos. YUM!!! I used to love sleepovers with friends when I was younger, they were so much FUN!!

TeriB19 09-07-2003 09:03 PM

As long as you stay inside and don't try to drive us to the liquor store for more, we should be just fine!! Can you turn up the stereo?? I would like to see Sgt. April come to the door again!!

Sheila63 09-07-2003 09:05 PM

LMAO!! That was SO funny. Dogstar and I were so sure it was a real cop!!:lol: :lol:

hotforscott 09-07-2003 09:06 PM

I am here, but I have to be up at 6am tomorrow so I can't pull an all nighter. I have a Power Puff Girls sleeping bag thanks to Lauren and I am having another Killian's Red. It isn't the best beer, but it's all I have. Today was Sunday and I couldn't buy another kind today.

creedfan47a 09-07-2003 09:06 PM

I'll drop by VERY QUICKLY, just to drop off some booze for you ladies!! :D And some Aussie chocolates (Teri knows how good they are) ;), and some hugs! :hugs: :hugs:

Hope all is well Aimee!! :)

Aimee 09-07-2003 09:13 PM

^^^Hey Girlie! Thanks for showing up.
*Amy gets serious here*
"PM me," she says. "I will PAY you to send me some of those Aussie chocs in the mail!!!"
PS: I aint drivin anywhere. Now, I'm listening to the new Eminem record and dancing around the board!

TeriB19 09-07-2003 09:17 PM

Just don't 'lose yourself' in the bathroom and forget about us out here. And trust me when I tell you, those Aussie Chocolates are DA BOMB!!

Sheila63 09-07-2003 09:19 PM

And tell Blister to behave himself tonight!;) LOL!!

hotforscott 09-07-2003 09:26 PM

Man, now I want some Aussie chocolates. Those sound so good and I have been craving something sweet.

Aimee 09-07-2003 09:30 PM

Well, I do just happen to have some Port Wine Cheese and a bag of crackers. Want some?

Sheila63 09-07-2003 09:32 PM

Bec, if you're talking about Aero bars, Jen and I found some when we were in Orlando at a place we stopped for a smoothie the first night we arrived. Then we went tooling around in her rented Montero looking for gated communities.:driving: What great memories!!:D You'll have to take a trip to FL to get some Aero bars, Carrie. I never saw them anywhere here in my area.

Aimee 09-07-2003 09:32 PM

PS: Teri, how did you know I just went to the bathroom?? :lol: