CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hey Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4996)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 11-22-2003 06:01 PM

History is not kind to bands that do not continue with the original singer. (RATT,Motley Crue,Van Halen, and the list goes on. You might want to mediate on that for awhile. I'm bummed.

hayley 11-22-2003 06:10 PM

You're not the only one :(

The Lithium 11-22-2003 06:24 PM

Huh....

Bridge of Clay 11-22-2003 07:13 PM

Creed has been always the exception that breaks rules.

Creed_Defaultgirl 11-22-2003 09:52 PM

Well, let's hope the future holds nice things for the guys.

creedsister 11-22-2003 11:55 PM

yep motleycrue,,,found out real quick,,,,

hayley 11-23-2003 12:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+11-23-2003 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 11-23-2003 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well, let's hope the future holds nice things for the guys. [/b][/quote]
Yes, defenitly. :) I wish all the guys the very best and I will stand by each of them 100%. They will do well with whatever they each decide to do.

facelessman 11-23-2003 12:09 AM

i say they dont have a new singer. just go do what you gotta do, dont replace anyone. but if youre going to do smething like that, do what Rage Agaisnt the Machine did, just change your name!

marlsy 11-23-2003 12:21 AM

Hey Creed, just put everyone out of their misery of wonder and let us all in on what the F*** you are doing?? Are you together?? Are you Broken up?? Are you taking a break for a year?? WHAT? I'm getting annoyed with them really for not letting their fans know officially what is going on.... They have to know the rumors are running rampet!! They better say something soon!! All this talk is making me crazy! :banghead: :flee:

hayley 11-23-2003 12:27 AM

I know what you mean it's driving me crazy too. Creed always said that they put their fans before anything else, well that's not what they are doing right now. I am getting annoyed also, I am sitting here worrying myself and crying and crying and crying, I need news from A BAND MEMBER. They are leaving us hanging here in suspence, and I hate it.

I'm not saying I hate Creed that they aren't telling us, I mean they must be pretty mixed up also, but can't they try their best to tell us? Sooner, rather than later? I think it's been left long enough as it is.

We as loyal fans have a right to know the truth, even though it may hurt, that's what I want to hear. I want to hear what's going on.

:crying:

facelessman 11-23-2003 12:28 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-marlsy+11-23-2003 12:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (marlsy @ 11-23-2003 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey Creed, just put everyone out of their misery of wonder and let us all in on what the F*** you are doing?? Are you together?? Are you Broken up?? Are you taking a break for a year?? WHAT? I'm getting annoyed with them really for not letting their fans know officially what is going on.... They have to know the rumors are running rampet!! They better say something soon!! All this talk is making me crazy! :banghead: :flee: [/b][/quote]
yeah man!

hayley 11-23-2003 12:44 AM

I hope one of them reads this

facelessman 11-23-2003 12:52 AM

i wonder what would happen if one of tthe members was a member of the community, but didnt tell anyone.

hayley 11-23-2003 02:01 AM

Yeah, that would be freaky. But I doubt it could be any of the regular posters, they wouldn't have the time for starters. But that is pretty freaky to think about it. Remember when that guy came on here and said he was Stapp? That was pathetic, but imagine if it had of been Stapp, and we were all saying "Na get lost you aint Stapp" "Get a life, find something better to do" And it was actually him :lol:

mushroomy2k 11-23-2003 09:22 AM

hey addicted2stapp that would be freaky if members of creed
did read and post here.
just makes me wonder how many would be embarresed
by what they may have said.
i believe in the guys and i feel they will succeed in whatever
they choose to do.
i appreciate all of what i have of creed's,there music,a baby t which i got in
1998 from creed merchandise in tallahassee,two brochures from when they played
livestock in 1998 and 2000.
and many good memorys of seeing them in concert.
creed will always be in my heart and memories.
you all have a wonderful sunday.