CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Local Radio talked about Alterbridge (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6552)

Tremontichik006 05-10-2004 04:04 PM

Local Radio talked about Alterbridge

So this morning i was on my way to school listening to 89x (a alternative/rock station in the detroit area) and the girl dj started talking about creed she said something like this...
"Creed guitarist Mark Tremonti (which she pronounced tray-moan-ti) has been working on a new project called Alterbridge sources say the bands record will be out in august.... Meanwhile Creed frontman Scott Stapp has been working on his own project too... oh wait... no... hes wourking at the
7-11"
and then all of them started laughing and stuff.
i dunno, i found it kinda funny... but i was glad to hear something about the guys on the radio, havent heard much of that lately, except what i read here.

altered 05-10-2004 04:12 PM

Cruel but funny, at least Alter Bridge is going to get some respect

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 06:25 PM

Scott isn't working at 7-11; he's working with Zack De La Rocha. :eek:

Bridge of Clay 05-10-2004 07:01 PM

huh???????? you're kidding, right?

Dogstar 05-10-2004 07:02 PM

That's cool, tremontichik, despite the jabs at Scott. He always takes the most crap, LOL, but hey, at least they got a mention.

Higher_Desire 05-10-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Scott isn't working at 7-11; he's working with Zack De La Rocha. :eek:

So... wait... I'm confused. How does Zack fit into this? Or what 7-11 is it? I want to visit him. Or is Zack, like, a manager at a 7-11 or something?

H-D :nutty:

aussiecreeder 05-10-2004 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
So... wait... I'm confused. How does Zack fit into this? Or what 7-11 is it? I want to visit him. Or is Zack, like, a manager at a 7-11 or something?

H-D :nutty:

he's kidding.....

scott is always getting the most crap but its cool they are getting a mention.....

Tamawig 05-10-2004 07:47 PM

zach

Zach De La Rocha split with the other 3 members of Rage. Now they are succesful with Audioslave, and Zach has done...........well....not much.

Tamawig 05-10-2004 07:52 PM

btw

btw........is it alterbridge or alter bridge?

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamawig
btw........is it alterbridge or alter bridge?

It's Alterbridge.

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-10-2004 08:07 PM

People are always so mean to Scott. The radio dj here refuses to play Creed because he says Scott Stapp has an ego problem. DUDE, HE'S THE ONE WITH THE EGO PROBLEM, IDIOT! Hmm, let's see what happens to Alterbridge, if they are respected or butchered. Knowing all the dj's, I know what will happen when Scott's stuff comes out. :rolleyes:

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
People are always so mean to Scott. The radio dj here refuses to play Creed because he says Scott Stapp has an ego problem. DUDE, HE'S THE ONE WITH THE EGO PROBLEM, IDIOT! Hmm, let's see what happens to Alterbridge, if they are respected or butchered. Knowing all the dj's, I know what will happen when Scott's stuff comes out. :rolleyes:

That's no fair. Refusing to play music from a certain artist only because that artist has an ego.

You shouldn't be playing music from bands like Linkin Park or Chevelle because they're crap.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:11 PM

Is it just me or do you think they made their band name one word because of Audioslave? You know, Audioslave could have also be spelled "Audio Slave". I think they're trying to follow the same footsteps Audioslave did to get famous.

ibleedpurple 05-10-2004 09:39 PM

I still don't think the band name is one word... if you look at the logo (which is the only thing that's come directly from the band, designed by Dan Tremonti), there's a definite space in it. Wind-Up seems to be the one promoting it as a one-word title.

Anyway... in all fairness to Zach, he split with Rage because he wanted to get out of the music industry and get more involved in politics.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedpurple
I still don't think the band name is one word... if you look at the logo (which is the only thing that's come directly from the band, designed by Dan Tremonti), there's a definite space in it. Wind-Up seems to be the one promoting it as a one-word title.

Anyway... in all fairness to Zach, he split with Rage because he wanted to get out of the music industry and get more involved in politics.

Even in my browser it says "The Official Site of Alterbridge".

By the way, Tom Morello is more involved in politics and that's in his free time.