CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fairway to Heaven - Reminder (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6345)

Shadow 04-17-2004 11:19 PM

Fairway to Heaven - Reminder

Just wanted to remind everyone that VH1 will be showing clips from the Fairway to Heaven Charity Golf Tournament that Scott participated in. The clips will be shown during the Top 20 Video Countdown*. According to VH1's schedule the show will be on Saturday, April 24 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The show will re-air on Sunday, April 25 at 8:00 a.m.

*Note, according to DirecTV, the show is being listed as Top 18 Video Countdown.

Tremontichik006 04-17-2004 11:33 PM

is it stapp or phillips? because if i remember correctly phillips was in it last year...?

RMadd 04-18-2004 01:35 AM

i'd imagine it's flip b/c he's the golfer of the band, if i'm not mistaken... of course, stapparoni was in some charity event recently, wasn't he?

Shadow 04-18-2004 09:08 PM

It's Scott - he's also a golfer. Flip played in the event last year.

Here's pictures from this year's:

Scott Golf Pics (Click on the images to enlarge them)

Yes BearFan, he did just play in another event for Cystic Fibrosis. So far only one picture has surfaced from that event. There should be more coming soon. I'll post them.

creedlvr 04-19-2004 10:27 AM

Thanks for the reminder! I will be sure to tune in!

Shadow 04-21-2004 05:29 PM

I'm bumping this so we don't forget

Here's the article from VH1

Grab your clubs, gas up the golf cart and get ready to swing into action as The Top 18 Video Countdown from VH1's Fairway to Heaven comes your way. Hosts Rachel Perry and Aamer Haleem countdown the top 18 videos of the week while following the action of our 10th annual celebrity golf tournament. Stars like: Scott Stapp, Adrian Young, Bret Michaels, Bret Scallions and Pro Golfer Jon Daly take to the links at the Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach, FL to raise money for VH1's Save the Music Foundation. Anything can happen when you pair rock stars and celebrities with Pro Golfers and let them loose on one of the country's most prestigious golf courses so tune in to catch all the action.

Sheila63 04-21-2004 05:47 PM

Thanks so much for the reminder, Robyn.:) I can't wait!!

Shadow 04-23-2004 06:24 PM

I'm bumping this up again so the Stapp fans won't forget the show is on tomorrow.

Julbright 04-23-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I'm bumping this up again so the Stapp fans won't forget the show is on tomorrow.

OK - I am slow = what do you mean by bumping ? Like posting in it so it shows up on new posts search or what?

Shadow 04-24-2004 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
OK - I am slow = what do you mean by bumping ? Like posting in it so it shows up on new posts search or what?

Bumping it up brings it back up to the top of the list so that people will see it. :D It keeps the thread active.