CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge Acoustic Show! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11895)

Tremontichik006 11-26-2007 09:55 PM

Alter Bridge Acoustic Show!

Hey guys! its been awhile... :( but! i wanted to share an amazing experience i had last week. Alter Bridge was in detroit last week and they were doing an exclusive acoustic performance for one of the local radio stations. so when i heard about this i jumped at the chance to go see my heroes up close and personal. they played at the hard rock cafe in downtown detroit. when i arrived there, the place wasnt packed at all which surprised me. so i sat down like 10 feet away from the stage had some food and whatnot and as soon as i finished eating i looked up and saw mark. i couldnt believe it. i literally looked like a teenybopper seeing her favorite boy band. anyways, the guys played 4 songs scott had his bongos. (it was so cool seeing him play the bongos lol) and after they were done they talked to fans and everything. so i met mark and scott and brian and myles! it was sweet. i got my picture taken with mark, which pretty much made my life. this experience means so much to me. mark has been one of my heroes, idols, whatever you want to call it for so long. of course i was excited to meet the other band members as well, but meeting someone like mark just changed my life. he has had such a huge influence on my life. hes such a down to earth guy and proves that if youre good at something, stick to it. seeing him perform with such passion makes me want to do something with my life that i love and have the same amount of passion for. its really unbelieveable how someone like that could have such a huge impact on my life. i really wanted to share this with you guys. i havent been on creedfeed in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time but while i was watching AB perform i thought of you guys and how i know you all would enjoy it as much as i did.

Dogstar 11-26-2007 10:19 PM

Re: Alter Bridge Acoustic Show!

Wow, very cool and thanks for sharing. Nice to see you back!

superbleeder 02-25-2008 11:04 PM

As Napoleon Dynamite would say...Lucky.

TrulyAmazing 02-26-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontichik006
Hey guys! its been awhile... :( but! i wanted to share an amazing experience i had last week. Alter Bridge was in detroit last week and they were doing an exclusive acoustic performance for one of the local radio stations. so when i heard about this i jumped at the chance to go see my heroes up close and personal. they played at the hard rock cafe in downtown detroit. when i arrived there, the place wasnt packed at all which surprised me. so i sat down like 10 feet away from the stage had some food and whatnot and as soon as i finished eating i looked up and saw mark. i couldnt believe it. i literally looked like a teenybopper seeing her favorite boy band. anyways, the guys played 4 songs scott had his bongos. (it was so cool seeing him play the bongos lol) and after they were done they talked to fans and everything. so i met mark and scott and brian and myles! it was sweet. i got my picture taken with mark, which pretty much made my life. this experience means so much to me. mark has been one of my heroes, idols, whatever you want to call it for so long. of course i was excited to meet the other band members as well, but meeting someone like mark just changed my life. he has had such a huge influence on my life. hes such a down to earth guy and proves that if youre good at something, stick to it. seeing him perform with such passion makes me want to do something with my life that i love and have the same amount of passion for. its really unbelieveable how someone like that could have such a huge impact on my life. i really wanted to share this with you guys. i havent been on creedfeed in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time but while i was watching AB perform i thought of you guys and how i know you all would enjoy it as much as i did.

well its the thought that counts glad you dropped in and shared your special momeant With Us, Blessings glad you had a great time at the show,AND FEELING THAT IMPACT :jam: :jam: ROCK ON