CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Please Tell Me Why!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5712)

LorSxy 01-29-2004 03:12 AM

Please Tell Me Why!!!!!!

Why is it when someone gets on here and asks a personal question about Creed someone always tells them it is none of there bussiness? :confused: I don't understand.It seems to happen alot when it is about Stapp.I know we can't know real details all the time.But stuff like who he is dating,or is his family ok dose not seem to be to much to ask.I think he has allowed some of it to be public.Do I need to remind you about the 50,000 times they showed there Behind the Music special? After all isn't this site all about the need we have for Creed? :confused:

Higher_Desire 01-29-2004 10:52 AM

I don't know, but it may be because they don't know and want to say something at least half intellegent. It could also be, how would you like a group of strangers talking about you and your personal life spreading their opinions about it?

H-D :hypno:

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LorSxy
Why is it when someone gets on here and asks a personal question about Creed someone always tells them it is none of there bussiness? :confused: I don't understand.It seems to happen alot when it is about Stapp.I know we can't know real details all the time.But stuff like who he is dating,or is his family ok dose not seem to be to much to ask.I think he has allowed some of it to be public.Do I need to remind you about the 50,000 times they showed there Behind the Music special? After all isn't this site all about the need we have for Creed? :confused:

I have to agree with you LorSxy... I saw that too and I was going :wtf: I thought this was a board where you could ask ANYTHING 'bout "our" guys without being wronged!
They've choosen to live in the spotlight with all it's ups and downs... And I think that this sort of questions( I think you're refering to the "Jagger"-question?) aren't wrong! It's quite normal as a big fan of a famous band to be sincerely interested in their private life...

I agree with ya!!! :thumbsup:

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
but it may be because they don't know and want to say something at least half intellegent.

That was my first thought also!

Dogstar 01-29-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

Worship the music, not the musician.

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 12:34 PM

Awww wake up!

In my opinion It's very normal nowadays that fans are interested in the musicians behind the music... at least where I come from they are!

Xterminator27 01-29-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Its none of your buisness

DangerousDan85 01-29-2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
how would you like a group of strangers talking about you and your personal life spreading their opinions about it?

H-D :hypno:

ditto

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 12:56 PM

:roll:

Nice try X :rockon:

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
ditto

Oh Yeah, they were forced into this public life... poor guys ! :(

DangerousDan85 01-29-2004 01:10 PM

i can tell you're probably an avid watcher of Celebrities: Uncensored

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 01:13 PM

LOL!!! Celebrities??? That program doesn't run on Dutch television :D So sorry!

DangerousDan85 01-29-2004 01:16 PM

that's too bad, i'm sure you'd enjoy it

WeatheredWoman 01-29-2004 01:19 PM

Anyway,Thnx for the tip Dan ;)

Aimee 01-29-2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Why is it when someone gets on here and asks a personal question about Creed someone always tells them it is none of there bussiness?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Worship the music, not the musician.

Hmm, I'm wondering what Jagger and Hilaree have to do with Creed as a band? Believe me, I do understand that fans are interested and curious about how the musician's personal life has influenced the music, but I also think it goes a bit far when questions are posted beyond that.