CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   George Bush Is A Dangerous Man (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1582)

allison 02-05-2003 10:27 AM

Re: George Bush Is A Dangerous Man

Quote:

Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
<b>Here are some quotes of George Bush that scare me:

"Freedom ought to be limited"

"My dictatorship must be working"

"iraq is an axis of evil"

theres the two that scare me the most. THat WHole Sept.11 thing got to his head and brainwashed him and now he thinks he can cntrol. THe axis of evil thing is scary becasue IRaq the country must be offended liek the innocent ones. IM only 14 but i know when a president sucks and this is one of them </b>

Wow. Didn't know he said the first two quotes. Can you site them please?

Lechium 02-05-2003 02:32 PM

Bush is an idiot, so tings he's saying are not important. He does what his secreteries and others tell him to do. So he's nothing. A mere pawn. No way he can be any dangerous.

Dogstar 02-05-2003 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
Bush is an idiot, so tings he's saying are not important. He does what his secreteries and others tell him to do. So he's nothing. A mere pawn. No way he can be any dangerous.

Precisely why he is dangerous.

Lechium 02-05-2003 02:46 PM

He's powerless. How can he dangerous?

Dogstar 02-05-2003 02:50 PM

Because of the people who do have the power.

Lechium 02-05-2003 02:53 PM

There are always corrupt people with the power. Power corrupts people you know. No way around it.

CRAZY_Fan_123 02-05-2003 02:54 PM

yes bush is a really bad man he want to destroy all !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dogstar 02-05-2003 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
There are always corrupt people with the power. Power corrupts people you know. No way around it.

Um, yeah, I get that. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I'm just not fond of the people who do have the power at the moment. And they have their puppet.

Lechium 02-05-2003 03:01 PM

Uhhhh yeah... but my advice -- learn to accept and not give a fuck. Cuz chances of someone you actually like getting the power are minute, so let go.

Dogstar 02-05-2003 03:03 PM

You live your way, I live mine. Not possible for me not to give a f***.

Lechium 02-05-2003 03:04 PM

But it's not possible for you to chnage this countries power structure (is that a safe assumption?). So there's nto much you can do.

Dogstar 02-05-2003 03:10 PM

Maybe not immediately, but I don't believe in not even trying. I guess I have a bit of idealism in me, but I dont' believe in just giving up without a fight. It's the same thing that people who don't recycle give for not doing it: I'm just one person, so it doesn't matter. Well, it does matter. We have done a lot of damage to our planet because people thought that what they were doing didn't really count because they were just one person. And please don't rag on me for being green.

Lechium 02-05-2003 03:26 PM

Hey my roomate voted for Nader, so I'm cool with greens. But you guys are bound to fail. Cuz dollar rules the world, not ideals =

Bridge of Clay 02-05-2003 09:15 PM

Bush has no power??? :eek: :confused:

how´s that?

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2003 04:05 PM

I am gettin real frustrated:( In the State of the Union Address thing Bush said that he was gonna do everything he could to boost the economy so there would be more jobs:confused: When is this gonna happen again:confused: :mad: :(