CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Fall 2003 November (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3311)

JenRN 06-16-2003 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Absolutely nothing, my mom has just told me she'll watch my kids for the weekend so I'm up for anything!!! Let's do it!!

That is Awesome Teri!!!!! So are we planning on having it the weekend of Nov 15th? just because me the one who has to work weekends would need to know soon, I am off that weekend and if it is another one I am going to have to arrange something very soon! So how far do you live from Atlantic City? PLEASE let me know what I can do to help set things up, I am not familiar with the area but will help with anything!!!!!:dancing: I can't wait to see you all again!:D :D

Sheila63 06-16-2003 12:22 PM

Count me in too!!! Please let me know what I can do to help out. I can't wait to spend some time with all of you again!!! :banana: :banana:

JenRN 06-16-2003 04:30 PM

I will be sure to find a local bakery to set us up with some chocolate mousse! I have never been to Atlantic City what else is there exept gambling? I know they must have a Hard Rock right? We need to make that a tradition, I know we already have been to the biggest one in the world but you know we got to get those Buttery Nipples!:P

TakeUHigher 06-16-2003 05:59 PM

so who all is going? and when is it? im about an hour away from AC so i might join you guys..

JenRN 06-16-2003 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TakeUHigher
so who all is going? and when is it?  im about an hour away from AC so i might join you guys..

Cool would love to have ya! I think it is in the VERY BEGINNING stages so details i don't know yet!

Sheila63 06-16-2003 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I will be sure to find a local bakery to set us up with some chocolate mousse!  I have never been to Atlantic City what else is there exept gambling?  I know they must have a Hard Rock right? We need to make that a tradition, I know we already have been to the biggest one in the world but you know we got to get those Buttery Nipples!:P

The chocolate mousse and the Hard Rock, if there's one in the area, sound good to me. I heard somebody mention chocolate mousse the other day and anyone who's been in the fantasy thread will know what thoughts popped into my head!!;)

JulieCitySlicker 06-16-2003 11:39 PM

I really want to come to this one but I'm not sure if I'll be able to:(

souldancer 06-17-2003 02:14 AM

Count me in!!! Wouldn't want to miss being with this fun group of friends!! :dancing:

JenRN 06-17-2003 11:31 AM

I just can't wait to see you all again!:dancing: And it is in my most favorite time of year FALL!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Sheila63 06-17-2003 06:56 PM

I know what you mean, I can't either!! :banana: :banana: :bounce:

njcreedite 06-17-2003 08:15 PM

Hey Fellow Festers :D
Count me in!!! I'm only minutes from the Philly airport, so I'd be happy to pick up passengers... Would love to see you all again.
I had the best time with you all. Or should I say Y'all. :D
I think I told all of you.....I had the pic of all of us at the Hard Rock signed by Mark Tremonti when I saw him last week. He was really funny about it. He said..."Hey, Isn't that the Hard Rock?"
and I said YUP...in Orlando. I was just there at Creedfest 2003!
He looked confused, so I had to explain what that was. He thought it was so cool that we had all become friends through Creed. So he signed the back of the picture...Hey Y'all
You Rule
Creed 03
then his signature.
So fun. Yes, I promise to send all of you in the pic. a copie of the sig. I'm just really slow about getting to the post office ect...
To much running with the kids on a tight schedule..Ask Teri and Dogstar...they know.
Hope this all works out... I'm getting excited about it already.
Linda
:dancing:

Dogstar 06-17-2003 08:23 PM

I likely will have to work, but I'm hoping I can swing an afternoon visit with everybody! I don't want to miss this!

JenRN 06-17-2003 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I likely will have to work, but I'm hoping I can swing an afternoon visit with everybody! I don't want to miss this!

Work!!!!!:mad: Well I guess coming up with a kidnap plan will be on the agenda, we can't do this without you!:crying:

TeriB19 06-17-2003 08:49 PM

I'll drive the getaway car, Jen, you bring the big sack to steal her!

njcreedite 06-17-2003 08:59 PM

I say we plead with her bosses....ALL of us. :D
That should make them let her leave.
Linda
:angel: