CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   London show cancelled (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10834)

Justify 04-10-2006 02:57 PM

London show cancelled

looks like the London show has been cancelled. If you go to Stapps site and click on the link for the London show you get this message from ticket master:

LONDON SHOW CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
REFUNDS FROM POINT OF PURCHASE (getLIVE buyers please call our ticketing partner, Ticketmaster, on their customer careline, 08701 535353).

This sucks for those of you in London... I had really hoped he would have a great tour in the UK.

Bridge of Clay 04-10-2006 03:55 PM

Re: London show cancelled

already? lol!

/evil comment! hahaha just kidding!

Robin101 04-10-2006 06:29 PM

I got an automated telephone call at 14.00. I always thought the schedule was slightly odd. He goes to Germany for a show, to London, then Amsterdam and then back to Germany for 2 more shows.

He may have felt that was a bit too much travelling. There's only a 2 day break between the London and Amsterdam shows.

Although I'm obviously gutted, I understand. But be warned Stapp - that's one strike!!:D

GregS 04-10-2006 06:30 PM

When he actually does a proper UK tour like AB instead of just stopping off in London i'll go see him..

Robin101 04-10-2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
When he actually does a proper UK tour like AB instead of just stopping off in London i'll go see him..

Yeah, a proper tour would have been great. However, he is the father of a young child and a newly married man. You also have to take into consideration his voice. He's obviously in demand across Europe and while another singer (like Myles) can probably sing a few times a week over a decent period of time, Stapp can't.

He better not let me down again...:D

GregS 04-10-2006 07:28 PM

But if can do all those American dates why not UK dates ..
This annoys me.

Robin101 04-10-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
But if can do all those American dates why not UK dates ..
This annoys me.

It is annoying. How often did Creed tour the UK?

Rocketqueen 04-11-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
already? lol!

/evil comment! hahaha just kidding!

Yes It Was im sure he will get back on it in no time at all in my opion whatever it was it was best he cancled it before going out there half cocked untill he feels better im sure he made the wise choice nobody here has got more of sick sense of humour than i have but you guys are mean sometimes Lets Be Good And Give Some Support

Pifukas 04-11-2006 06:29 PM

Can't believe it happened...I have bought 2 tickets, was willing to see him live for the first time in my life, and here I got suprice....Will never get a chance to see him live...Lucky you all who live anywhere, but not UK :(

Hope you'll have a good shows....
Good luck

Robin101 04-11-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pifukas
Can't believe it happened...I have bought 2 tickets, was willing to see him live for the first time in my life, and here I got suprice....Will never get a chance to see him live...Lucky you all who live anywhere, but not UK :(

Hope you'll have a good shows....
Good luck

I purchased a ticket too. Don't worry - I hope (and think) he will come here soon.

GregS 04-11-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin101
It is annoying. How often did Creed tour the UK?

They came to London in 1999 promoting My Own prison
And the they came back to The UK in 2001 ( several cities including London , Glasgow etc " promoting Weathered i think.