CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Can the music of Creed be related to by most anyone? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4450)

over_here 09-23-2003 05:47 PM

Can the music of Creed be related to by most anyone?

This is a question I have...How real are the lyrics for everyone out there? If you where going to saying something using a Creed song...which one would it be and why? And what would the situation be?

Dogstar 09-23-2003 07:19 PM

What exactly do you mean by real? Do you mean would we quote them directly or something, or just cite the lyrics in some situation?

facelessman 09-23-2003 09:09 PM

if you mean real as in they mean something to us, and we can relate to them, then yes. and sometimes i do quote lyrics.

ZION1010 09-23-2003 09:42 PM

Re: Can the music of Creed be related to by most anyone?

Quote:

Originally posted by over_here
This is a question I have...How real are the lyrics for everyone out there? If you where going to saying something using a Creed song...which one would it be and why? And what would the situation be?

I take there lyrics real and each one of theme has message a question or a testimoni and as far as situation life is full of many of theme and what all you ask is basicly pin ponited the odvious so if i could use a creed song to get a point across it would be signs and why you ask can you see the signs now ALL AROUND YOU FALSE PROPHETS ALL NATIONS WILL KNOW OF ME WORLD DISATERS AND IM GOING TO STOP NOW FIND THAT PEACE THAT LIVES INSIDE US ALL.....pEACE

over_here 09-23-2003 10:15 PM

I guess what I meant was, can anyone out there relate to the lyrics as one would with other bands? I'm new to Creed. Just trying to see how everyone relates to the lyrics.

Dogstar 09-23-2003 10:23 PM

Yes, there are many Creed songs whose lyrics I relate to...among them: What's This Life For, Hide, Ode, Torn, MOP...many, many more.

ZION1010 09-23-2003 10:27 PM

Creeds lyrics seem to reach out and touch people in time of need in there lifes there music saved mine but there lyrics move people in a lot of diffrent ways and far as other bands i have felt the move of creeds message and lyrics in alot of bands in tantied way why do you like creed now? over here

facelessman 09-23-2003 11:34 PM

lyrics of other bands havent made as much of an impression, or moved me more than Creeds lyrics has

ZION1010 09-23-2003 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by facelessman
lyrics of other bands havent made as much of an impression, or moved me more than Creeds lyrics has

Me Either My Brother There in Class by theme selfs i just anwserd overs question

facelessman 09-23-2003 11:38 PM

yeah

ZION1010 09-23-2003 11:41 PM

yeah groovy

Sheila63 09-24-2003 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by facelessman

Me either, facelessman. I've loved music ever since I was a kid and although I love alot of other music, no other band/singer's music touches me the way Creed's music does.

over_here, a few of the songs that I can relate to are Torn, Sister, What if, Inside Us All, Hide, My Sacrifice and Stand Here With Me. Most, if not all of their songs touch me in some way. That's why they're my favorite band.:crest: :D And welcome to the board. :newbie:

JulieCitySlicker 09-24-2003 01:36 PM

The songs that I can relate to the most would be, Don't Stop Dancing, Torn, One Last Breath, WTLF, Who's Got My Back, Weathered, Hide, and so many more:D I agree, there aren't to many bands out there with music and lyrics that have touched my life more than Creed's:dancing: :angel:

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-24-2003 05:42 PM

Welcome to the BB :newbie:

First song I could relate to was MOP, and Torn I totally relate to WAWO because I have 2 kids and I really relate to Wash Away Those Years! When Weathered came out, Oh BOY! My Sacrifice ,OLB SHWM, Hide,Weathered and Lullaby! :crest:

facelessman 09-24-2003 07:43 PM

yeah