CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dec. 20 - Home for the Holidays on CBS! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=968)

souldancer 12-20-2002 12:08 PM

Dec. 20 - Home for the Holidays on CBS!

Just a reminder. Share the holiday spirit with Creed tonight.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/movies_specia..._holidays.shtml

JenRN 12-20-2002 12:31 PM

I wonder what they are going to sing? I did not get a creed e-news message about this did you guys? I can't wait, I think I'll tape it!:D

whocares 12-20-2002 01:48 PM

cbs special

its gonna be dont stop dancing....enjoy it..everyone have a great holiday too

Unforgiven Fan 12-20-2002 05:34 PM

I would expect DSD...

Skipper 12-20-2002 07:08 PM

DSD and their part was pre recorded.:)

gade202 12-20-2002 08:27 PM

I captured this video and will have it up tomorrow morning for everyone to download. Enjoy!~

JenRN 12-20-2002 08:27 PM

Just got done watching it, the guys look geat! They sounded good too, Scott seems to be back to himself, it appears anyways. Even showed some chest hair,:rolleyes: :wub: I prefer him with long hair, but to me he is beautiful in any shape or form!!! Those kids were cute, I am sure it was a nice change for them to preform like that. GOOD JOB GUYS!!!! BTW.... who was singing the back-up squeeling in the back, did not sound like Mark, must have been Brett?:dunno:

gade202 12-20-2002 08:43 PM

Yea, it was brett. He did it at the Olympics preformance too. Kinda... umm... different :P

JenRN 12-20-2002 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gade202
Yea, it was brett.  He did it at the Olympics preformance too.  Kinda... umm... different :P

Geez he did not do it at the 4 shows I went to this year! I suggest he stops! his voice is too high pitched next to Scott's deep voice! Scott's voice is great alone!:D

Dogstar 12-20-2002 09:00 PM

I didn't get to see it...I'm at work:crying: .

JenRN 12-20-2002 09:04 PM

Sorry Dogstar, I think gade202 is gonna place it on the site Saturday! Any luck getting time off for May yet? God i hope so, you MUST GO!!!!!

Dogstar 12-20-2002 09:07 PM

Thanks for the info, Jen. Maybe I can watch it work ;)...I've put in for the time in May, but now it's a waiting game. I have to see whether anyone more senior decides he or she wants that same time off. Won't know until March! It's a really crappy system if you want to plan anything. Keep yer fingers crossed for me. I definitely don't want to miss this...Plus, I can visit my grandfather in Port Charlotte!

shane 12-20-2002 09:28 PM

Great Performance and It just touched your heart the way Scott was smiling and waving to the children...

TeriB19 12-20-2002 10:08 PM

Re: cbs special

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
its gonna be dont stop dancing....enjoy it..everyone have a great holiday too

Same to you, but I can't call you whocares, can't I just call you "who"? Have a great holiday yourself, who!;)

TeriB19 12-20-2002 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skipper
DSD and their part was pre recorded.:)

I thought they looked and sounded great. I think Scott's swelling is down in the face. Really great performance.

Dogstar 12-20-2002 10:47 PM

Teri, did you tape it by any chance? :D I forgot it was on CBS and I could have, but I forgot...DOH!

TeriB19 12-20-2002 10:48 PM

Yes I did, and if you'd like I could bring it up with me NYE!

Dogstar 12-20-2002 10:50 PM

Ohhhhhh, that would be suweeet! You're the best!

JenRN 12-20-2002 11:20 PM

I tought you guys would laugh at this..... I was watching the tape tonight of the DSD and the damn VCR ate my tape!!!:mad: I ran over to the VCR and pulled it out and sat in the kitchen for 30 minutes with a butter knife trying to fix it, I was desperate seeing the Behind the music and Alcatraz was on there!!!!! And the old Pollock girl here fixed it!!!! I was so happy to get it to work again, and luckily the bad part was during a commercial! What a dedicated fan hugh? Or just plain CRAZY!!!!!!!!:silly:

Dogstar 12-20-2002 11:22 PM

A big WHEW! Good job. Nice save!

TeriB19 12-20-2002 11:28 PM

Is the butter knife your weapon of choice at work when healing the sick?? Great job, I'm glad you managed to save it. If you have a problem with it in the future, I'd be happy to copy mine for you!

creedchick02 12-20-2002 11:43 PM

Hi all, just a q about the home for the holidays vid, will it be downloaded on this site or another, i missed it also:crying:

Sheila63 12-21-2002 09:06 AM

Nice save on the videotape, JenRN!! I saw the show last night too and I thought they did a great job!!! Scott really let his loving, caring spirit shine through. I found it really touching.:angel:

KBoo925 12-21-2002 12:48 PM

My sister taped the show for me last night...she said I would be crying when I saw it...sigh, can't wait.

Weathered 12-21-2002 01:07 PM

has gade put it on the internet yet?

Mulletman 12-21-2002 01:16 PM

damn it i missed it! why did you people say anything to me!?!?

DangerousDan85 12-21-2002 02:14 PM

I taped it

So far on my Creed tape I have, Behind the Music, Alcatraz, Creed at Ease, Most Elligible Bachelor, Billboard Awards, Vh1 Awards, Don't Stop Dancing, Home for the Holidays.

on another tape that I have various stuff on I have My Sacrifice, Olympics, and Stapp on the O'reily factor.

LovinCreed 12-21-2002 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
..and Stapp on the O'reily factor.

OMG! I never knew Stapp was on the O'reily Factor! How was that? I would love to see that.

By the way - caught the show, Creed did a great job! I'm glad they were able to perform for such a good cause! My little cousin/godchild is adopted, so I was really excited to see them on such a great show!

Rock on guys!

:jam:

hayley 12-21-2002 04:59 PM

Home for the Holidays? what is this? huh?

gade202 12-21-2002 05:25 PM

Sorry about the delay, my keyboard died last night and I had to get a new one ;) You can grab the DSD video and all the others @ http://www.gade202.net/creed/ I almost missed this one but for all the other preformances and appearances please email me @ [email protected] in advance and I will be sure to grab them as well. Enjoy!~

P.S. If you really enjoy them, please consider donating @ http://www.gade202.net to help cover hosting costs (45MB times 100's of people isn't cheap ;).

DangerousDan85 12-22-2002 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LovinCreed
[color=deeppink]OMG!  I never knew Stapp was on the O'reily Factor!  How was that?  I would love to see that.  

COLOR]  

:jam:

It was on last May, They talked about today's music affecting the youth in a negative way (Marlyin Manson, Insane Clown Posse). It lasted about ten minutes. O'reily kept cutting off Scott like he probably does with most of his guests. Stapp said that those guys are probably just looking for a gimmick to sell records and that as the kids mature they'll make wiser musical decisions. Scott said that he hopes that he provides music kids can wrap their arm around and that it will give them hope, love, and dreams.

It was pretty good just a little short, I caught it by chance because my mom normally doesn't watch the show and flipped through the channels and left it on for a while. Then they said Stapp was on and I taped it.

souldancer 12-23-2002 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gade202
Sorry about the delay, my keyboard died last night and I had to get a new one ;) You can grab the DSD video and all the others @  Enjoy!

THANKS! Sure did enjoy! d/l-ed easily, brought a smile and teardrop to my face. Will check that bottom link. Appreciate your making this available to us Gary.

LovinCreed 12-23-2002 01:05 PM

DangerousDan - thanks for filling me in on what happened with Stapp on the O'reily factor. I just thought that would be interesting to see, cuz, like you said, sometimes the guests don't get a whole lotta chance to speak inbetween O'reily's comments! But I'm glad Stapp was on to talk about the positive side of music. ;)

DangerousDan85 12-23-2002 10:16 PM

see below

Bridge of Clay 12-23-2002 10:31 PM

thanks Gade! Unfortunately I donīt have how to contribute to you, but Iīd like...

I liked their performance, cool intro from Mark... but Brett CANīT sing, itīs too weird, his voice doesnīt fit to this song... same way they did at Olympics...

Please, bring AMY back! I love amy!

DangerousDan85 12-23-2002 11:11 PM

yeah, he sounded goofy

gade202 12-24-2002 12:58 AM

To donate, just go to my mainsite, Gade202.net and on the left side, toward the middle you should see a column titled "Donate" use the Paypal button in that column if you would like to donate. Feel free to email me if you would like me to record any other preformances (Creed or non-Creed). If I know about an upcoming Creed preformance, I always record it but sometimes I miss them, almost like the DSD one except someone emailed me ;) Anyways, Merry Christmas and Enjoy!~