CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp Dating????????????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1596)

CREED FANTASY 01-31-2003 02:45 PM

Scott Stapp Dating?????????????

Does anyone know who Scott is currently dating?? Besides Hilaree who else is on Scott's list (a little trivia)

Bridge of Clay 01-31-2003 02:48 PM

basically all the girls on creed feed

GeeK_2004 01-31-2003 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

LMAO....;) ;) :P :P

stapps_swimmer 01-31-2003 02:57 PM

hopefully, he will be dating someone good, not someone that beats him!

hayley 01-31-2003 03:20 PM

We've gotta date tomorrow night.

Lucy 01-31-2003 03:50 PM

Quote:

LMAO!!!!!!!!
That's TRUE TRUE TRUE!!!!!!!
It always goes with the 24/7 Creed/Stapp channel on tv!!! LOL!!

:angel:

TeriB19 01-31-2003 04:17 PM

Quote:

We wish!!!

Hey, we are all friends here, I'm sure we wouldn't mind sharing.;)

Lucy 01-31-2003 04:29 PM

We wouldn't, definitely!!!

Sheila63 01-31-2003 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lucy
We wouldn't, definitely!!!

I wouldn't mind either!!;)

CREED FANTASY 01-31-2003 04:58 PM

C'mon Somebody had to see him out there with someone, We all know that he does not live a Sheltered Life?????????? (lol)

DangerousDan85 01-31-2003 06:57 PM

I think Hilaree knocked him out with the cell phone then cut a huge chunk of his hair off. That's why his hair was so short. :P

whocares 01-31-2003 07:46 PM

A very beautiful woman from fla. Shes a respitory therapist and I do believe she reads the posts here as well. ;)

shane 01-31-2003 08:04 PM

HOw did she meet him and get so lucky?????????????

hotforscott 01-31-2003 08:14 PM

Remember when he hit that asshole at that bar, when he was out with Kristy Swanson, from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie, I haven't heard of him dating anyone since then, I just heard somewhere in the tabloids that he thought Britney Spears was hot!

whocares, where did you get your info?

mushroomy2k 01-31-2003 08:22 PM

scott stapp dating

:) well i think that would be awsome,he has a son that needs
a mother and father in his life ,Jagger will be starting school soon.
and scott is a young healthy man :embarass: that needs that
special person in his life,plus a brother/sister for jagger:cool: :embarass: .have a fantastic night yall
and scott if your reading:D

Yvonne#1 01-31-2003 08:28 PM

Hey I heard a story that him and Hil got into a fight, and she hit him with something and screamed that she had slept with someone in their bed when CREED was on tour......I don't know, who cares???

Hey as a matter of fact who cares about my little wishful thinking - he'll soon be dating me!!!!!!

shane 01-31-2003 08:34 PM

Hopefully Hillaree is not reading these posts (lol)

souldancer 01-31-2003 09:06 PM

Re: scott stapp dating

Quote:

Originally posted by mushroomy2k
:) well i think that would be awsome,he has a son that needs
a mother and father in his life ,Jagger will be starting school soon.
and scott is a young healthy man :embarass: that needs that
special person in his life,plus a brother/sister for jagger:cool: :embarass: .have a fantastic night yall
and scott if your reading:D

Yes, that is wonderful as long as it is the right person. Personally, I feel that a happy, healthy single parent home is better than a two parent 'made just for the kids' home. Children can see through that crap. And, maybe there is nothing wrong with being an only child. Unconditional Love is all we really need.

hotforscott 01-31-2003 10:03 PM

I totally agree with you Souldancer. It is better for the child to see them both happy, living separatly, then to live with them and fight all the time. They can totally see through it and it makes them so tense and nervous, and why would someone want to put their children through something like that if they could prevent it, they are their babies and it is their job is to make their little lives as worry free and as happy as possible. A lot of people feel you should stay together for the kids, but that is one that I don't agree with, because if there is nothing else between the two of you, except the children you have brought into the world, then give your children 100% and let them see you both happy, even if it is separate.

TeriB19 01-31-2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott:
A lot of people feel you should stay together for the kids, but that is one that I don't agree with, because if there is nothing else between the two of you, except the children you have brought into the world, then give your children 100% and let them see you both happy, even if it is separate.

I totally agree with you Carrie. My parents divorced when I was 7. It was hard for me to accept, but it was harder to listen to them constantly fighting. If they had stayed together for the kids sake but continued to allow us to hear the fights I'd probably be in therapy 10 days a week now.

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares:
A very beautiful woman from fla. Shes a respitory therapist and I do believe she reads the posts here as well.

This makes perfect sense. Scott's had such trouble with his respiratory system, one would naturally assume he'd seek help for it once the tour was through. Good that he found a good and pretty therapist.;)

hotforscott 01-31-2003 10:36 PM

I know what you mean, I was 9 when mine divorced, but I used to cringe when I heard them fight, it made me so tense, nervous and scared. I understand now why they did it, at the time I didn't understand, but now that I am older, I really can see why it is important. I also realize how strong my mother was! I am so glad I have a good husband because I could not imagine doing it on my own.

TeriB19 01-31-2003 10:48 PM

Quote:

I am so glad I have a good husband because I could not imagine doing it on my own.
I could not have said it any better. I cannot imagine being a single parent in today's world. I give all the credit in the world to those who do it and are successful at it.

hotforscott 01-31-2003 10:59 PM

Me, too! I salute them. I have a friend who is a single mom, she has 2 boys and when her jerk husband cheated on her and left, he left her 3 mo. behind on her house payment and she had to file bankruptcy to keep the house and now she has to pay it back and it takes 1/2 her paycheck. Her husband never sees the kids and doesn't even work so he isn't obligated to pay child support. he is a looser. I always try to help her. Sometimes drop groceries off or movies for the kids. I hate to see kids struggle and it's really sad, and what got to me the most, was when I went by there and Michelle had gotten them some little debbie cakes, and they were SO HAPPY about it, they wanted to show them to me. I mean, it broke my heart. She does nothing for herself, has the same clothes since high school, doesn't wear make-up. I mean, they have no snacks in their house, just food to cook, and I just couldn't imagine. She is a very strong person. I know one time I was out shopping and Payless had some shoes on sale for like 2.00, they were Blue's Clue's and since they were so cheap, I picked some up for her boys as well as my little boy and I brought them over to her and I put them on the boys and they said, "Mom, these one's don't hurt my feet" I about cried right there, but I waited until I got in the car. Just breaks my heart. I always try to bring some cookies by to them and cook them dinner every once in awhile just to help out. I honestly don't see how she does it.

TeriB19 01-31-2003 11:04 PM

Carrie, you are such a terrific person. Now I can't wait to meet you in Orlando even MORE!! What a kind and generous heart you have.

hotforscott 01-31-2003 11:07 PM

Thank you! I appreciate that. I just feel so bad for her and those kids you know. It makes you realize! I can't wait to meet you in Orlando either. You are so hilarious that it's gonna be a blast!

whocares 01-31-2003 11:39 PM

Carrie, I read your post as well. Thats awesome..Its amazing how such gifts can bring happiness to people in need. Im sure you an awesome friend and woman. Take care of yourself

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 12:01 AM

i think Britney Spears would be a good mom for Jagger

Dogstar 02-01-2003 12:04 AM

Wow, Carrie, you are such thoughtful person. I can't wait to meet you in Orlando, too.

TeriB19 02-01-2003 12:05 AM

Dan, aren't you overdue for your meds?;)

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 12:40 AM

i remember when I posted about how Stapp should do a duet w/ Britney, everyone started commenting because back then they thought i was serious

hotforscott 02-01-2003 02:49 AM

LMAO, Dogstar! He probably is overdue! Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate it. I just try to help out people when I can. It's the best way to be!

hayley 02-01-2003 02:49 AM

and now it's changed....we don't take anything yousay seriously;)

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 03:11 AM

that's good especialy when i post my next speech

hotforscott 02-01-2003 03:17 AM

LOL!

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 03:20 AM

let's just say i shouldn't put it in the "Religion" section

hotforscott 02-01-2003 03:24 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Is it going to offend anyone?

DangerousDan85 02-01-2003 03:56 AM

most likely

JenRN 02-01-2003 09:05 AM

Respiratory Therapist???? Hell he needs a nurse, for TOTAL body care!:D

Carrie, what a seetie you are! I had a similiar experience with an elderly person where I used to live, her family neglected her and every day I would go over and cook her meals and clean up her house for her. It is so sad to see the eldery neglected. I have several friends as well who are single parents, it is such a tough job!!! Hats off to those who make a difference and work so hard at it! We ARE gonna have a blast at Creedfest! A bunch of cool people and nice tropical weahter, can't get much better than that!:dancing:

hotforscott 02-01-2003 11:04 AM

He does need a nurse, Jen! You crack me up. That is so sweet that you helped her out. I LOVE doing stuff like that. It makes a difference it someone's life and that is great. I hate that her family neglected her, that is so sad. I can't believe someone would do that.

hayley 02-02-2003 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
most likely

not yet