CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Has anyone received the new CreedInk magazine yet??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1509)

benkenobi 02-22-2003 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
There are quite a few good photos in there of all the guys doing different things.  As always, they refer to how much they appreciate the fans for what they have.  A lot of Q & A with John Kurzweg.  They take you on a walkthrough of things they do to set up for each venue for a concert.  They do have a cool page on stats from the tour.  They tell how many semis they use for this and that.  It's kinda amazing.  They tell how it takes 8 hours to set up for the gig and two hours to breakdown.  They showed a photo of their plane, which is where Scott said his fans were responsible for that benefit.  There are a few photos from the Thanksgiving halftime presentation.  The rest is bits and pieces. The back cover is an awesome picture of Scott.  I'd like to cut it up and hang it on my wall, but I can't do that obviously. That about sums it up.

Was there any info if any of their new singles besides My Sacrifice and Bullets had made it #1? I know on the last CreedINK mag they had some pages that showed all the #1 singles.

hotforscott 02-22-2003 11:36 PM

I cannot wait until mine comes. I am thinking it will have to arrive this coming week. I am way to excited. It will be cool if Jen comes home from visiting her parents and her's is there. She'll be so happy.

Dogstar 02-23-2003 01:43 AM

Still no CreedInk mag for me, either.:crying:

crest tattoo 02-23-2003 09:46 AM

No, there is nothing about the next album or any future plans for albums/concerts. I was hoping to have something to look forward to.

But, I have to warn you, it's going to make you want to see them even more than you did.

Good luck. Joy

Sheila63 02-23-2003 11:51 AM

That last bit of info has definitely got me intrigued, crest tattoo!!! I didn't get mine yesterday but like everyone else, I'm sure my copy will be here sometime this week. What a great thing to look forward to!!! I can't wait!!!

hotforscott 02-23-2003 12:30 PM

Yeah. I am so excited about the magazine and all else coming up. I am such a Phene. Did it mention the DVD?

benkenobi 02-23-2003 02:00 PM

I'm planning on my magazine to come Monday (I hope/pray).
Anyways, I also hope it mentions something about the DVD too. I don't think Creed can take a whole year off without releasing something new like a DVD or perhaps a b-side track on some movie soundtrack. Hey, we can dream can't we. :D

crest tattoo 02-24-2003 08:18 AM

I didn't find anything in the magazine about the future at all.

draperpam 02-24-2003 09:07 AM

I feel like this magazine was put together at the end of the year and the band was probably just ready for a break. I think they will have lots more to come - just not soon enough for all of us! Tomorrow is not soon enough for me!!!!!!!!

crest tattoo 02-24-2003 09:25 AM

I think you are right. It seemed that way to me too because they listed all the tour dates for MOP, HC, and then the tour dates for Weathered, up through 10-20-02. Truthfully, I was a bit disappointed, and I have hesitated to say that before the rest of you make your own opinions. But my own heart was hoping for a bit of hope regarding what was coming up, so I had something to look forward to. This is MY opinion. You guys will all have to let me know what you think.

draperpam 02-24-2003 10:01 AM

It just gives us something to look forward to! :D

benkenobi 02-24-2003 10:30 AM

Well, I hope the mag. comes today. With no school today I'll have time to read it. :angel:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 01:41 PM

My mail will come around 3 or 4. I called into work today because I haven't slept really well the past 2 days. I am hoping I will feel better tomorrow. I hope the mag. comes!

draperpam 02-24-2003 02:02 PM

Well let me know if you get yours because I'm in Arkansas too! I can't remember if I used my house address or P.O. Box, but it was not in the P.O. Box. :crying:

hotforscott 02-24-2003 02:25 PM

I will let you know.