CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 12:19 PM

Teri we'll probably do Thursday to Sunday as well! As far as renting a car/suv Steve and I will be happy to split expenses with someone! I can't imagine not having a vechicle! Jen maybe you can rent one and we'll rent one and anyone who is willing to go in with either one of us, works! Sound like a plan?

BTW: Teri got my package today Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you! :D

Sheila63 12-11-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
How many did we comfortably fit in the Monterro? I think it was 5 right? If people would be willing to share the expense i will do that again! Even 2 people helping would be ok. If not then that is fine also, I will get one either way.

I'd be willing to chip in so we can do that again. Jen, you're right, I think 5 people fit in the Montero you had in Orlando.

TeriB19 12-11-2003 09:37 PM

Kris and Steve, if we go out and back together or around the same timeframe, I'll gladly pitch in for a rental car with you guys. Sounds like a good plan. And you are most welcome, I'm sorry it took so long. :D

JenRN 12-11-2003 10:58 PM

LOL Everyone is probably afraid to drive with me (Sally lead foot) after Orlando hugh? I know Sheila and I had fun that first night! I plan on renting the SUV so whoever is interested in pitching in is fine with me. I know Sheila you may want to especially if you are getting there like me for a week. We can arrive at the general same time or I can come back to the airport to pick you up and we can go from there. I love to drive and explore in new areas! :D

TeriB19 12-11-2003 10:59 PM

I was quite happy with your driving, Jen. You and Amy can drive me around any day! I just figured you'd be in town before me and would have a plan already in place. Lead foot Sally. LOL!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-12-2003 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Kris and Steve, if we go out and back together or around the same timeframe, I'll gladly pitch in for a rental car with you guys. Sounds like a good plan. And you are most welcome, I'm sorry it took so long. :D

That sounds like a plan then. Steve will probably do most of the driving because he has a good sense of direction. NOT ME!! Not to mention Jen thinks she's Sally lead foot, none of you have driven with me! I'm very bad when it comes to speeding. Never when my kids are in the car though! I'm still trying to figure out why I haven't ever gotten a ticket yet! *knocks on wood*

Oh and Teri no need to worry about it being late, I'm just glad to have gotten it!

Sheila63 12-12-2003 12:54 PM

Quote:

LOL Everyone is probably afraid to drive with me (Sally lead foot) after Orlando hugh? I know Sheila and I had fun that first night! I plan on renting the SUV so whoever is interested in pitching in is fine with me. I know Sheila you may want to especially if you are getting there like me for a week. We can arrive at the general same time or I can come back to the airport to pick you up and we can go from there. I love to drive and explore in new areas! :D

Sally lead foot!! You crack me up, Jen. I loved driving around Orlando with you that first night. Awesome memories!! That sounds great to me. Like you said in an earlier post, this will be my big trip next year too so I'm going to make the best of it and plan to go for a week. I love to explore new places too so that sounds great!! It's going to be soooo much FUN!!!

Aimee 12-12-2003 03:12 PM

Oh, I'm already soooo many pages behind. So fill me in! It sounds like some of you are driving to Vegas? Or is it getting cars while we are there? I think I'll fly thank you very much. Are we set on any dates yet? LET ME KNOW!!!

TeriB19 12-13-2003 12:05 AM

Amy, we're looking at the last weekend in April. Some of us are going Thursday 4/29 through Sunday 5/2. Others are staying the week. And we're discussing rental cars, who's renting and who's not. And I sincerely hope you'll be able to make the trip!!!

Kris, Steve and I went to the Comedy Stop at the Tropicana tonight in Atlantic City (where we had a blast!!) and they spoke of the Comedy Stop at the Tropicana in Las Vegas. We should DEFINITELY check that out while we're out there!!!

JenRN 12-13-2003 12:06 AM

I love a good comedy show, sounds good Teri! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-13-2003 12:17 AM

It was awesome! We had a great time! Have to do that again soon. Definitely have to check it out in Vegas!

BTW: Linda and Tonya we missed you guys tonight!

JenRN 12-13-2003 12:19 AM

I am SO ready for some fun with you guys! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-13-2003 12:38 AM

Well, then get ready because we are gonna give you as much fun as you can handle!!! Can't wait to meet you Jen!:p

Sheila63 12-13-2003 06:51 PM

Quote:

I am SO ready for some fun with you guys! :D

Me too!! That comedy club sounds fun, I love a great laugh. I'm getting excited about the trip already. :dancing:

SCTMM's hubby 12-13-2003 09:02 PM

I wish you all could have been there last night.