CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Has anyone received the new CreedInk magazine yet??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1509)

souldancer 02-16-2003 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
 So, pray with me... Monday, please let our Creedink be in the mailbox!!!!

Well, at least for California - Monday is a holiday...don;t want to darken your hopes, but thought I would share that. I am trying so hard to be patient tooooo :crying:

hide_tremonti 02-16-2003 01:50 AM

There are some scans of the new CreedINK mag at Creed Pit. News section.

draperpam 02-16-2003 11:20 AM

Monday is a Holiday for our postoffice too! I will add to the prayers that it will soon be in the mailbox!

I know that the band is taking a much needed rest but this sucks not having any contact with what is going on with them! I don't know about you guys, but it makes my day to hear or read something about them! I listen to all of their CD's daily, but when I hear a song from them on the radio, I ask like it's the first time I've heard it!

I was wearing a Creed shirt the other day at the Mall and had about 20 people stop and talk to me about them! They Rock! The people that stop me are truely fans of their music! One guy said "It is amazing that this group touchs fans of all ages" I think he said that because I am just one of the many people in their 30's & 40's who are in love with their music!:cool:

JenRN 02-16-2003 11:30 AM

I wonder why CreedInk sent out the e-mail stating the magazines were in the mail? It has been over a month sice that and still no magazines!!!!:mad:

benkenobi 02-16-2003 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I wonder why CreedInk sent out the e-mail stating the magazines were in the mail?  It has been over a month sice that and still no magazines!!!!:mad:

I think what happened and what they told me is that the magazines had to be printed and depending on when they were was when they would be shipped out and some would take up to 3 weeks (from Jan. 31). They told me they should be coming very soon!!! :)

draperpam 02-16-2003 05:23 PM

Not soon enough! However, It will be worth waiting on!

draperpam 02-16-2003 05:25 PM

JenRN are you still stuck at work? Weather forecast dosen't look to promising up there. Arkansas is just getting a cold rain and it sucks! Hope you get to go home soon!

JenRN 02-16-2003 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by draperpam
JenRN are you still stuck at work?  Weather forecast dosen't look to promising up there.  Arkansas is just getting a cold rain and it sucks!  Hope you get to go home soon!

Thanks! Yeah I am STILL here!:(

crest tattoo 02-18-2003 02:02 PM

Well, it's Tuesday, I just got back from my mailbox, and guess what?????

NO DAMN MAGAZINE AGAIN!!!!! Anyone get one yet????

crest tattoo 02-18-2003 02:02 PM

Well, it's Tuesday, I just got back from my mailbox, and guess what?????

NO DAMN MAGAZINE AGAIN!!!!! Anyone get one yet????:crying: :crying: :crying:

TeriB19 02-18-2003 03:41 PM

Somebody from the Pit says they got theirs today. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

hotforscott 02-18-2003 05:56 PM

I need to go check my mail then! I hope it's here.

Sheila63 02-18-2003 07:44 PM

I'm glad to here people are getting it. That gives me hope for having it in my mail box in the next few days!!:dancing:

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-18-2003 07:54 PM

Wouldn't know if I got mine because the Mailman couldn't get to my mailbox because it's buried in 3 feet of snow!!!!!!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Dogstar 02-18-2003 09:13 PM

Same here...too much snow and no mail. They still haven't plowed my parking lot.